Getting the hump .

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Seven said:

And how about those flat earthers?

That's trolling as a performance artform.  I'm sure none of them actually believe it, they're just trying to out method-act each other in pretending to.

Mind you, I have much the same suspicion about folk who profess to believe in Tokyo Marui magic.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all fairness I stole wank puffin from a Trump protester in London last year. On that note its fitting to point out its not just the younger people amongst us with a lack of common sense with social media......and here we are with comrade Trump again. 

• Supporters
52 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

My new favourite page on Facebook is Shit Antivaxxers Say

😳🤦‍♂️

9DE84FF9-4A14-48DE-9CF8-5B55BC44B7F3.jpeg

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Nicky blue eyes said:

We should take notes. These guys know how to take a roasting.

Ahh yes but you need to remember there mental ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂

• Supporters

And in the same vain as that flat earth post I give you this which is relevant to this thread as you don’t get a more winey moaning self important lot that the transgender brigade (which does not include the ‘normal’ gay community who quite frankly are just as pissed off with there demands as the rest of us are !) the multi gender T-shirt!🤦‍♂️

D0D3D5FF-CA66-4787-8D68-894892E023CD.jpeg

• Mostly Retired Moderators

While we're on the subject of moaning about people broadcasting their whole lives in need of validation, there's one that really pisses me off:

"Happy birthday to my one true love. My lovely wife. I don't know what I'd be without you Stacey. Have a gr8 day and here's to many more! Love you sweetheart! Xxxxx"

A) she's probably in the same fucking room as you - tell her to her face

B) Who gives a shit

In a similar vein, people who write posts to dead relatives.

"9 years ago today. Luv u grandad. Miss you loads. Always a legend"

I didn't realize Zuckerberg had managed to integrate Facebook into heaven.

I'm sure losing your grandad was very sad, but what's the point of posts like these if not for seeking the Dopamine releasing replies from others. 

I've had Facebook uninstalled for a few weeks now and I don't miss it.

Whinge whinge, moan, grumble etc 😂

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

And in the same vain as that flat earth post I give you this which is relevant to this thread as you don’t get a more winey moaning self important lot that the transgender brigade (which does not include the ‘normal’ gay community who quite frankly are just as pissed off with there demands as the rest of us are !) the multi gender T-shirt!🤦‍♂️

There are three genders/sexes. 

Male, female and hermaphrodite(or intersex).

Transgender is not itself a gender, it simply means you have changed gender from what you were born as. (Or are in the process of changing)

As for bring gay into it, well that's sexual preference rather than gender. Hopefully I don't need to explain the difference between those two terms... 

You get self-righteous folk in all walks of life. Not all people who do not conform to gender/preferance norms demand special treatment or sing from the rooftops about it.

Just like how not all males love football or all little girls play with Barbie dolls. 

Just like how if someone spends 20k on Airsoft gear doesn't concern you. Unless that 20k impacts you directly (such as it was ment to pay the rent) then so what. It's their money and they are not doing anyone harm. Let them live how they want too.  

• Root Admin

Is this thread going to be the same 4 of you posting about safe spaces, snowflakes and the yout? Can we put another record on please.

Fyi, this is the reason why we don't let anyone delete their own threads because every now and again someone gets a bit pissy and tries to clean up their own mess by sweeping it under the rug.

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Arwen said:

Transgender is not itself a gender, it simply means you have changed gender from what you were born as.

And you can dye your hair purple, but the most sincere belief in being a purplehead won't cause the roots to grow in as anything other than their genetically determined colour.

Please note carefully that this is a biological observation, not a value judgement.  I'm happy to accept that chemical alteration may be the most compassionate and harm-reducing way to deal with coiffure dysphoria. 

1 hour ago, Nicky blue eyes said:

That robot is sinister as you like. What happened to the original one? I'm all for rebooting in a good way but not if it scares the crap out of me!

It's actually really really really good.

I liked the original as a kid but the remake is outstanding.

It does make a couple alterations, like a modern take on the robot and a few other things but it gets a 9/10 from me... Not getting a 10/10 because of the wait between seasons.

8 hours ago, Seven said:

It does make a couple alterations, like a modern take on the robot and a few other things but it gets a 9/10 from me... Not getting a 10/10 because of the wait between seasons.

Its now on my to watch list.... with so much else as well lol.

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Seven said:

I thoroughly enjoyed it when it came out, must say, wasn’t what I was expecting, and haven’t seen the original.

The 60s version is very kitsch. I've no doubt you'll suddenly understand loads of references from programmes like the Simpsons. The 90s film was ok. Lots of famous faces. I'm quite looking forward to having a look now.

Archived