How many guns ?

Nick G
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
30 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Doesn't matter what it is a copy of it is just a bb flinger.  As long as mine works the best it possibly can then why do I need anymore is my philosophy.

Don't need ten guns just the "best gun"

not trying to put down your philosophy, but to propose an alternative point of view that if everyone followed the line of what made the best bb flinger we'd end up with smaller versions of paintball markers. or at the very least everyone running hpa'd ar platforms.

that's the thing i love about airsoft- the variety, someone doing something different in this hobby is what makes it refreshing and interesting for me.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

not trying to put down your philosophy, but to propose an alternative point of view that if everyone followed the line of what made the best bb flinger we'd end up with smaller versions of paintball markers.

that's the thing i love about airsoft- the variety, someone doing something different in this hobby is what makes it refreshing and interesting for me.

Oh I do different trust me.

The best can still be unique, my Sig552 is very unique.

Not everybody would have the same best though because we all want different things out of our toys. If you want all out perfomance and reliability out of an AEG that comes in at a heavy price. That is I suppose my difference, I will spend as much time, effort and cash on one gun as others will building their collection.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Oh I do different trust me.

The best can still be unique, my Sig552 is very unique.

Not everybody would have the same best though because we all want different things out of our toys. If you want all out perfomance and reliability out of an AEG that comes in at a heavy price. That is I suppose my difference, I will spend as much time, effort and cash on one gun as others will building their collection.

it's a fair point, it's interesting having to manage that balance between performance and variety, i know it myself having a collection that extends from boring high performers to exotic and not really that good to shoot.

of course you pull the exotic gun out and get dissappointed because it's just not as good to fight with as the boring one.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Keldon said:

You make me feel like an underachiever I only been playing for less than a year and only have an AEG and pistol, think I need to start buying more ha ha

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

it's a fair point, it's interesting having to manage that balance between performance and variety, i know it myself having a collection that extends from boring high performers to exotic and not really that good to shoot.

of course you pull the exotic gun out and get dissappointed because it's just not as good to fight with as the boring one.

My completely upgraded M4 definitely has the bead on everything else with regards to ROF due to being short stroked. But my oddest upgraded guns have better range and consistency.

32 minutes ago, mightyjebus said:

Don't have access right now but here's a taster of my AK's

Well kick me in the proverbials and call me a Bolshevik that mightily impressive and insane what are you doing supplying your own lord's resistance army?

started collecting a long time ago (anyone remember LS full scale model guns?), pickup up quite a few cheap over the years from the forums that needed work (part of the fun) and before you know it i have a matrix collection.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of these numbers being bounced around are insane!

Anyone got pics to prove it?

I've got three guns, one M4, an M9 and a SSP1

But probably gonna sell the SSP1

I get a small pay rise next month so hoping to add a sniper maybe.......or an MP7......or both

On 15/02/2019 at 18:11, mightyjebus said:

Don't have access right now but here's a taster of my AK's

lotofAKs.jpg

That is mental!

AAAAND I just bought a receiver with trades to do an L119 build. You know how it is, you are scrolling through stuff and that one thing you need to get your build started suddenly appears and you therefore have to buy it . However I want to make it perfectly clear that its not an M4 ! 😁

8 hours ago, Nick G said:

AAAAND I just bought a receiver with trades to do an L119 build. You know how it is, you are scrolling through stuff and that one thing you need to get your build started suddenly appears and you therefore have to buy it . However I want to make it perfectly clear that its not an M4 ! 😁

I'm in the same boat. Someone has a MK12 Mod 0 receiver set, barrel, rail and front sight and now I need to do another DMR build before I've finished my scar H project 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/02/2019 at 09:01, Asomodai said:

Welp. That lasted long. ....18

Feck. 19! JG G36 for an MG36 build. 

Archived