How many guns ?

Nick G
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've just been thinking I need to update the gun list on my profile and found myself thinking How many ? ! Now I know the answer to the question 'how many guns do you need' is the same as for guitars......'just one more' but my arsenal now contains : Scar, MP5, XR5, Steyr, AK , GBB L85 and G36, L96 , G18, 1943 spec 1911 and a newly acquired 1911 MEU 

Do I have an addiction ? How many is actually too many ?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m currently running at 43 guns, mostly GBB’s. And that’s a reduction from what it was earlier last year when I had over 50. It might be an addiction, but it’s definitely not to many.

• Head Moderator

One too few, one too many, just right.  Goldilocks.

I've got 10 in all, enough to keep me happy and each one is different to use. (See my profile for a pic)

I don't think my collection will change much.

Still waiting for the WE Browning Hi-Power MK3 then I will be complete ;) 

17... and have only been playing for a year and 7 months...

I buy awkward rifles that do not take the standard upgrade path and try to make them fire as good as a standard M4.

My wife would kill me if she saw them all in the same place!

• Supporters
47 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

17... and have only been playing for a year and 7 months...

I buy awkward rifles that do not take the standard upgrade path and try to make them fire as good as a standard M4.

My wife would kill me if she saw them all in the same place!

amen brother, i know the pain of trying to keep [insert not an m4 here] shooting with parity.

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

amen brother, i know the pain of trying to keep [insert not an m4 here] shooting with parity.

Yet part of me wants to keep saving my sovs til next month and I might be able to buy the new G&G gen3 F2000 before we crash out of Europe and save myself the import tax! 

Problem is, I also need the sovs for an Airsoftpro MB09 upgrade kit, and loads of other stuff I would only be able to get from the EU as well...

I have about 12 I think....

Nope, at least 14 lol only use two regularly though..

But then I have about 250 pairs of trainers :D  

If I think about the amount of money on my airsoft shelves it becomes real, so I don’t 😂. I just pick one up and pretend the others don’t exist until I need them. 

I try to make sure they all get used. I generally take 2 rifles and 1 or 2 pistols to a game day. I have to actually make a positive decision not to take the MP5 every time 😂 

6 rifles and 2 pistols ready for skirmish.  With one TM Resident Evil Samurai Edge HD edition M9 pistol that has only been gased and fired once to test on display.  Its never been skirmished.

I have currently an LMG (a CYMA RPK, I'm waiting on Gunfire to restock, hopefully before brexit) on my want list, alongside a pistol I definately want (kj works co2 Glock 17) and a second pistol for the lols (TM DEagle).  But talk to me in 6 months, I will undoubtedly want more.

Edit: Probably the G&G Lee Enfield they teased a while back pending price and performance. And  Grach MP 443

• Supporters

To be honest I’m not that sure I ‘think’ it’s around the 25’ish mark , now this isn’t a boastful “I’ve got soooooooo many guns I can’t count them all !” Sort of answer it’s just I’m a devil for not selling on the the ones I don’t use , I freely admit I’m a hoarder I’m very much of the once it’s paid for it belongs too me and it’s no longer got a fiscal value too it . So I know I have guns up the attic I’ve bought in the past 19 yrs that I’d forgotten about until I do find them by accident again ! 🤦‍♂️

So jealous, i currently only have 3 (sniper rifle, m4, pistol) but my “want” list is huge! Breacher, mp9, mp7, Mp5, scar l, AKM, G36, mk23, 1911, revolvers, the list is pretty endless if I’m honest. I’ll just buy what I can when I can but unfortunately most of the time other things get in the way 😏

• Supporters
2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Nobody bats and eye lid when someone has more than 5 guns but as soon as someone buys some crye's or anything gearwhore-ish everyone looses their mind 🤔

Why have standards when you can have double standards?

2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Nobody bats and eye lid when someone has more than 5 guns but as soon as someone buys some crye's or anything gearwhore-ish everyone looses their mind 🤔

Of course that all goes out the window if someone admits to owning a PTW.

"You paid HOW MUCH?"

"My combat machine is better than all the PTWs"

"what's the point of spending THAT much on a toy gun?!!"

If you run a PTW AND Crye gear then you may as well set light to your notifications.

I have about 70. Fortunately my addiction is springer pistols, which makes up around75% of it. So not overly expensive but I could of bought another TM recoil the amount I've spent on them all. That said one tm ngr is enough for now and I'd only buy another 416c as a backup.

I have gone through hundreds in my time but I try to keep 1 in 1 out so my average is 7 or 8 guns mostly gbb pistols or sub machine guns

Archived