Which rif? Performance differences?

Mikey106
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

So I can't decide between a asg scorpion evo 2018 or the G&G AEG L85 AFV with ETU.....what do we reckon? Looking for reliability and performance:). I play mostly cqb

cheers 

Scorpion, no doubt.

G&G ETUs are a bit hit and miss, some work flawlessly, others get binned pretty quickly.

Scorpion also works fine outdoors despite being a small gun :)

p.s. Check out the G&G ARP9, great cqb gun but has some potential for field games :)

Ah I already have a arp9 lol but fancy increasing my collection. I had a scorpion a while back and it was awesome but just wondering how other rifs of similar values performance compares. Also heard the new 2018 scorpion has minor issues?

1 hour ago, Mikey106 said:

Ah I already have a arp9 lol but fancy increasing my collection. I had a scorpion a while back and it was awesome but just wondering how other rifs of similar values performance compares. Also heard the new 2018 scorpion has minor issues?

the only issue I hear about the new 2018 version is how it's the weight of a tank because they added 220g~ of extra weight to it. People say it's not the weight it's the "balance" of the weight  I haven't held either to comment  but thats what they say. Others say the techs don't want you to get the 2018 version because then you won't pay them upgrade it. Conspiracy! 

Truth is probably somewhere between the two. 

• Supporters

I’d go for AFV simply because the Evo is this seasons clitoris gun .

ps try doing a bit of research , there’s shit loads out there on both guns .

Archived