Hello Fellow Airsofters

WolfPackAirsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All. Not the first time being on a forum but know it can get very obsessive. 

I am Nathan I am 20 years old and I wouldn't say I am new to Airsoft. I started playing back in 2012 in the earlier stages of Airsoft, back then it was different compared to nowadays, my first guns were the TACR 71, Spas 12 Shotgun and a few cheap spring rifles. Started getting serious again in August last year got my first gun in late that month after playing quite a lot at my local airsoft site. My first proper AEG is the G&G ARP9, I don't see me changing anytime soon. I wanted to get into the SWAT Loadout which I managed to achieve after spending over £700 but only some of that is on the actual outfit the rest is on a new pistol and a few accessories.

I am from Northern Ireland and play all over, I can say my go to site would be the place I started out at. Limavady Airsoft. Its a 4000sq ft. intense indoor site which if you are very likely to get plenty of hits at whether its you getting hit or the enemy.

Anyways enough chit chat about my life, let me know more about you all.

First of all Welcome,

3 hours ago, WolfPackAirsoft said:

I wouldn't say I am new to Airsoft. I started playing back in 2012 in the earlier stages of Airsoft, back then it was different compared to nowadays

Im sure Airsoft has been a thing since at least the 90's so i'd hardly call 2012 the early stages, but i'd agree the face of the game has changed a lot since then.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• Mostly Retired Moderators
6 hours ago, WolfPackAirsoft said:

I started playing back in 2012 in the earlier stages of Airsoft, back then it was different compared to nowadays

Hahahaha! 

Mate, 2012-Airsoft had already graduated Uni, got married and had a three year old kid by that point.

But yes, welcome to the brood. :)

Welcome along to the mad house! 😁

I started playing Airsoft in 1999, I can tell you that is was practically middle-aged by 2012. Back when I started you could pretty much have a FAMAS, an AK or a G3. Other RIFs were available but IIRC they were very expensive. Those were the days... 

18 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Creaky plastic TM XM177 😎 Best beginner gun ever.

Smooth_Operator Likes this. 👍

8 hours ago, sevizy said:

First of all Welcome,

Im sure Airsoft has been a thing since at least the 90's so i'd hardly call 2012 the early stages, but i'd agree the face of the game has changed a lot since then.

I know airsoft started longer ago but I mean back then there was not as much hype for Airsoft especially in my area. I did all my research back then knowing it started in Japan.

Archived