is there anything wrong with HiCaps?

HarryBaker
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

its less of a pain in the ass than winding midcaps though ;)

This guy knows something we don't 🤔

29 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

its less of a pain in the ass than winding Hicaps though ;)

haha debatable. I drag mine along the table/my leg and it's fully winded (or maybe wound) :o after about 3-4 runs. 

Guess each to their own but I see your point :)

There's nothing wrong with hicaps, some people will frown on hicaps, others on mixing MTP & Multicam, inaccurate pouch for Devgru circa 09, bringing a M4 and shotgun and 2 pistols..  but like most people said, nothing wrong really just a matter of personal preference..

After my first 30 minutes of playing airsoft (with a rental) I pretty much decided that if I was going forward with this "guys shooting guys with toy guns" business I would have to switch to either real/low or mid caps..the constant fingering (didn't find flash hicaps till later)and misfeeds (granted it was a rental gun and mag) was really distracting for me the noise was also a factor but not the most important one..

The fact that "I now need mags, a Load bearing vest of sorts on my person do carry the mags and the ability to perform some spetacular tactical reloads" was also a major factor in this because I completly ignored auto winding hicaps/drum mags.

Come to think of it my first experience with hicaps was filled with conformation bias.

Archived