Argyll Surplus

Tokyo Dinger
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

Iv just opened an online shop at http://www.argyllsurplus.com

I will try to mainly deal with second hand airsoft guns and accessories although I do have a fair selection of surplus gear, tac vests etc

Im open to offers of part exchange on anything or maybe even swaps, u never know until you ask.

All guns will be tested before shipping to ensure they are in full working order and if your not happy I will offer refunds on any item returned to me.

Thanks

Ewen

i dont know if i can but i have a 2 tone G36c with 2 mags and a battery, cheap charger etc. and i was wondering if you would consider putting it on the website?

obviously if you want to swap then i would see what you want to swap for, but otherwise if you dont want to sell on your website, the fair enough ;)

good site, looks really cool and easy to navigate :)

EDIT: the MP5 in the coming soon section, would you consider swapping for that 2 tone G36c?

• Supporters

Just some feedback, i think images could be bigger and maybe some pictures as for example the picture of the spring shotgun's box doesnt give any idea of its condition :P

Hi all

The reason for the lack of pictures on the shotgun is that as stated in the description its brand new so no marks or skirmish dents on it :)

but if you would like me to put up more pics of such things these can be arranged no probs :D

as for the bigger pictures im using basic software for the site so thats just what it gives me, will have a poke about the options and see if i can make them any bigger or better in quality (also had some issues with the camera not being clear enough have about 1000 failed pics on the hard drive lol)

thanks for the suggestions tho :)

Dinger

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

How do I go about selling via this shop? No one on here seems to want my M16 :(

I'd have looked at the site itself but I'm at work at the mo and the site's been blocked for some reason.

Archived