SIG Mid cap Mags from other brands in ICS?

AlCap0wnd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all, 

I'm super new, super newbie to airsoft.. only went twice as an intro here in the Netherlands (the Dutch forums take so much time applying and they seem somewhat stupid..). 

Anyhow! I'm looking for some information on magazines. 
I want 2 mid caps for my ICS SIG 552 Commando, now I can find alot of mags that are supposed to be for the Toyko Marui brand. 
Now Im just wondering.. do these fit in my ICS gun aswell? 
I'd love it if someone could inform me about this. 

Edit: 
These ones for instance, do they also fit with the ICS version? 
It only says JG and Toyko Marui in the description.. 
https://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p25126/MAG-100rds-Mid-cap-magazine-for-SG550-/-551-/-552-AEG-(Black)/product_info.html

Sincerely,

Jasper 

- Greetings from the Netherlands :)

Hi there, you need to have a look whether the each of them use standard mags. In my opinion they should work fine. But it is always worth simply calling up the shop to find out👍👍👍

Sorry I can't give you a solution but I found this thread about the same issue. Someone there says the JG ones are not compatable with ICS. The thread is pretty old and short but might be worth a look. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/airsoft/comments/389prk/can_anyone_recommend_some_good_midcaps_for_an_ics/

Thanks for the reply's guys. With the research Ive done after posting and reading all this aswell it only confirms my thinking. Either just go with those high cap mags with friggin wind up.. or get me some MAG magazines with 100rds and mod them. Havent gotten to try the high cap yet.. like I said.. super new to airsoft.. its my first gun. So yeh... we will see what we're gonna do after some testing. 

Thanks again!

Archived