Novritsch and his new NBB pistol, (probably called the SSM23)

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

25 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

My biggest gripe with him and the biggest reason I dislike him is the way he consistently uses over kill (as was seen in the above film) you see any of his YouTube films and you’ll always see him sticking multiple rounds in to players wether from his pistol or an AEG , immaterial of wether the player had acknowledged the first hit or not . Now we've all done it from time to time wether on purpose with some twonk who deserved it or purely by accident (any one who says they haven't is delusional) but he does it time after time and quite frankly you can see he loves doing it . So for me it’s the way he plays that I dislike about him I freely admit its my biggest mr shouty head trigger in this sport , bad sportsmanship end off . 

Yep, I get that, don’t really watch many of his vids as I’m only really interested in gear reviews or guides, gameplay is often dull to watch. Your quite right though, no place for bad sportsmanship, especially in the name of entertainment. I wonder if his play style is dictated by the need for YouTube content.

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, GenePoolReject said:

i wonder if his play style is dictated by the need for YouTube content.

Me ? I’d say most definitely , I really do think he ‘plays up’ for the camera . Unfortunately seems to be the way all the youtubers go (and not just Airsoft ) as the numbers grow so does the ego and the twat factor , shame really but that’s life ! 

11 hours ago, GenePoolReject said:

I assume that’s meant to say isn’t rather than is but not all the youtubers are muppets.

I’m not really interested in his products with the exception of the XL burst he stocks

Yep, Doh... I blame lack of coffee. Other people stock those though so I'd give your money to other people.

9 hours ago, Immortal said:

The bubble will burst eventually. They always do with Tubers....

I know a big group of people have been booking private games at certain sites so a certain airsoft sniper cant partake just because of his complete lack of interest in following rules, taking it upon himself to punish people and his penchant for head shots (even when people are in full view). Coincidentally he also got asked to leave one site because of a recent video and sulked off.

18 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Yep, Doh... I blame lack of coffee. Other people stock those though so I'd give your money to other people.

Bit late for that, I bought one of his, I liked the silver body vs the black, figured it might also be easier for me to spot when trying to recover it. Worked out well priced at £46 delivered too. My opinion on him is indifferent so if he’s got something I want the Novristch connection won’t put me off.

1 minute ago, GenePoolReject said:

Bit late for that, I bought one of his, I liked the silver body vs the black, figured it might also be easier for me to spot when trying to recover it. Worked out well priced at £46 delivered too. My opinion on him is indifferent so if he’s got something I want the Novristch connection won’t put me off.

That's fair enough and of course your prerogative (things like grenades I cover in sheets of my own material so I can find them again - bright orange which works well) I personally wouldn't give someone money who's ethics I don't condone.

2 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

That's fair enough and of course your prerogative (things like grenades I cover in sheets of my own material so I can find them again - bright orange which works well) I personally wouldn't give someone money who's ethics I don't condone.

Yeah that’s fair enough, handful of retailers who have scorned me in the post won’t receive my business again, Amazon being the biggest of those!

2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

I know a big group of people have been booking private games at certain sites so a certain airsoft sniper cant partake just because of his complete lack of interest in following rules, taking it upon himself to punish people and his penchant for head shots (even when people are in full view). Coincidentally he also got asked to leave one site because of a recent video and sulked off.

His repeutation precedes him so I can guess who the person in question is. It had to catch up with him eventually.

It's a shame because it's so unnecessary, he must be over compensating for something.

• Supporters
On 06/02/2019 at 10:18, clumpyedge said:

Airsoft "celebs"... literally cant name one in the UK who [isn't] a complete throbber

Will Greenwood?  Not a "celeb", and his videos seem to have dried up, but he showcases good humour and good sportsmanship rather than poor gamesmanship.

33 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Will Greenwood?  Not a "celeb", and his videos seem to have dried up, but he showcases good humour and good sportsmanship rather than poor gamesmanship.

Fair point on that one although i would still class him as in the well known box, I do like that he always thanks a player for taking a hit which is similar to a good friend of mine always very friendly but without sounding condescending about it. although I don't agree with his "gearwhore" apparel

• Supporters
5 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

(things like grenades I cover in sheets of my own material so I can find them again - bright orange which works well) 

My grenades have all got light absorbing glow in the dark tape on them , just before I go out in CQB I’ll give them a blast with my torch or leave them out on the table to absorb the light , it’ll glow for a good few hrs after this . 👍

10 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

My grenades have all got light absorbing glow in the dark tape on them , just before I go out in CQB I’ll give them a blast with my torch or leave them out on the table to absorb the light , it’ll glow for a good few hrs after this . 👍

Surprisingly hadn't thought of glow tape. eBay?

Boaring!!  surely he has a whole team of people that can manufactur/design stuff at his disposal?! he should use the nbb system to make a gas sniper/dmr , could even be called ssg23 as a homage to  the mk23... rather then copying something thats already in production! ,  actually kinda annoys me now im thinking about it ,

• Supporters
3 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Surprisingly hadn't thought of glow tape. eBay?

Where else ? 😉

On 06/02/2019 at 07:21, clumpyedge said:

If its anything like his rifle and pistol, first numbers will be good then quality control will drop quicker than Bill Clinton trousers for an intern.

Hey I thought he said he never had a sexual relationship with that woman I mean he said it to all our faces on T.V, that would make him a bare faced liar and a very convincing one at that,thank god not all politicians are like that............

18 minutes ago, Careless said:

Boaring!!  surely he has a whole team of people that can manufactur/design stuff at his disposal?! he should use the nbb system to make a gas sniper/dmr , could even be called ssg23 as a homage to  the mk23... rather then copying something thats already in production! ,  actually kinda annoys me now im thinking about it ,

yeah but that might involve some actual effort and a willingness to not be a massive dick 😮

8 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

He's just posted on FB saying he's leaving airsoft. A shame, cos his videos were quite good and he wasn't annoying.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, sonofsammo said:

He's just posted on FB saying he's leaving airsoft. A shame, cos his videos were quite good and he wasn't annoying.

Dammit, so I see.  Well, back to complete throbbage then.

• 1 month later...
On 07/02/2019 at 13:32, Druid799 said:

May I ask what tape you use that glows for that long? I was thinking about using UV reactive glowing paint but this tape sounds like a better plan!

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, Seven said:

May I ask what tape you use that glows for that long? I was thinking about using UV reactive glowing paint but this tape sounds like a better plan!

I got it from a ‘safety equipment and supplies’ shop near where I live but I do also have  some I bought from fleabay as well that worked just as well .👍

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

I got it from a ‘safety equipment and supplies’ shop near where I live but I do also have  some I bought from fleabay as well that worked just as well .👍

Any old 'Glow in the dark stuff'?

Like this? 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Glow-In-The-Dark-Tape-Thick-Thin-Stickers-Neon-Light-Switch-Green-Luminou-Safety-/183501293372

• Supporters

Yup that’s the stuff 👍

Archived