Novritsch and his new NBB pistol, (probably called the SSM23)

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

He was on the mk23 page the other day - he was open that he was making his own variant of the mk23 and wanted people's views on how to make it better.
It got a bit salty then deleted, unfortunately.

The only thoughts i had were - the range was poor compared to my mk23 and he was overshooting for some reason - I'm not sure if that's cos he wasn't confident in the accuracy, or something else.

What are people's thoughts on his new product?

• Supporters

It’s likely to be the STTi mk23 with his own versions of the Hadron upgrades, with a markup.

The more experience I gain in Airsoft and products, the more I avoid his like the plague.

I deleted the thread. I'm dubious of it all but as admin I have to be open minded. The saltyness was a good reason to delete it. Although it was agreed I was a little quick on the trigger. Next time it comes up which it inevitably will comments will be monitored. As long as comments are polite, well constructed and use facts if we are to criticize they will be left. My personal opinion I don't think he needs or deserves our help.

21 minutes ago, heroshark said:

I deleted the thread. I'm dubious of it all but as admin I have to be open minded. The saltyness was a good reason to delete it. Although it was agreed I was a little quick on the trigger. Next time it comes up which it inevitably will comments will be monitored. As long as comments are polite, well constructed and use facts if we are to criticize they will be left. My personal opinion I don't think he needs or deserves our help.

To what degree were the comments salty? comments of selling out and the like?

The annoying thing about this is out of all of the Airsoft snipers, he’s about the only one who doesn’t use a mk23. Every video I’ve seen has been a G18c, so he’s not even selling the ‘buy the gun I use and be just like me’ package. 

People will flock to it because people are stupid, but picking up a clone mk23 and £35 in parts can give the gun huge performance in less than half an hour with a screwdriver. 

I saw this the other day and coughed a little. Strangely it was at the same time I was researching MK23's as I too am a sniper that does not use one (well.....was). I ended up with an STTI from Skirmshop and this morning placed an order for £23 worth of hadron parts to match up with a maple rubber.

Suppressor has been split, barrel extension removed and I'm just in the process of finding some suitable "filling" for it.

It would be nice if he dropped an Mk23 with the "right" upgrades and a real suppressor for less than the TM one, maybe £99? I think that would be fair for the people who don't want to modify themselves but it'll never happen.

The overshooting happens in more or less every video, I didn't notice it at first but often he pumps 5 shots into close range targets, I wonder how much footage he has to drop due to people having a moan at him about it.

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

I saw this the other day and coughed a little. Strangely it was at the same time I was researching MK23's as I too am a sniper that does not use one (well.....was). I ended up with an STTI from Skirmshop and this morning placed an order for £23 worth of hadron parts to match up with a maple rubber.

Suppressor has been split, barrel extension removed and I'm just in the process of finding some suitable "filling" for it.

It would be nice if he dropped an Mk23 with the "right" upgrades and a real suppressor for less than the TM one, maybe £99? I think that would be fair for the people who don't want to modify themselves but it'll never happen.

The overshooting happens in more or less every video, I didn't notice it at first but often he pumps 5 shots into close range targets, I wonder how much footage he has to drop due to people having a moan at him about it.

Talk to @Samurai about mk23 suppressors, he custom makes them that are smaller and work exceptionally well.

Inb4 €150 stti mk23.

You can mod literally any nbb to make it whisper quiet, I hope he comes out with a "new" design. New as in not another mk23-shaped pistol. That would be lame.

2 hours ago, heroshark said:

My apologies - I didn't mean to be critical of the decision  - I was disappointed that it got to a place where it had to be deleted, as I thought the discussion was interesting.
I mean ten out of ten to him for being a cheeky fecker lol

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Who are we kidding it's going to be an Mk23 with a Nov logo.

Even fits into a DTD Mk23 Holster in that video.

But yeah, he overshoots so much. 5-6 shots into a guy who has his hand up by the 2nd shot. What a pleb.

14 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

My apologies - I didn't mean to be critical of the decision  - I was disappointed that it got to a place where it had to be deleted, as I thought the discussion was interesting.
I mean ten out of ten to him for being a cheeky fecker lol

No problem, and no need to apologize. I had a couple of people dislike my decision  for that among others. But like I say I'm sure the opportunity to tear him a new bum bum will arise again. You'll just have to do it in a really nice and diplomatic way and all is good :) .

1 hour ago, Prisce said:

Talk to @Samurai about mk23 suppressors, he custom makes them that are smaller and work exceptionally well.

Dammit! I've just finished modding mine as well. Would have loved some input (or even to just buy one).

I've removed the inner barrel, installed a ported 20mm conduit, packed it with foam packing and then stabilised the ends of the conduit with tape (lol) so it doesn't move then UHU'd it back together.

No rattles and sound signature is now a low pitched thunk.

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Dammit! I've just finished modding mine as well. Would have loved some input (or even to just buy one).

I've removed the inner barrel, installed a ported 20mm conduit, packed it with foam packing and then stabilised the ends of the conduit with tape (lol) so it doesn't move then UHU'd it back together.

Well once my ghillied sniper buddy saw @Samurai‘s silencer in action, he immediatly purchased one. It’s smaller, and works as well if not better than the Tm one. I’ll see if I can find for a pic.

Edit: The pic is of Samurai’s actual Mk23.

4CC48C0A-EB1C-4A32-85A4-15B1C2EE54B7.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

tbh the clone silencer is a bit flimsy same with some of the 3d print stuff you get. I also find it a little too long and fat as with the original. Especially for holstering . Not cheap but I'd get a tm hk45 suppressor for robustess or for printed stuff the short round hadron one of which I have both. Also have a lpe carbon fiber one which is very nice but you can't get them any more.

51518492_10156412169308717_3484797272674271232_n.jpg

• Supporters

Sorry but he may be good with a sniper rifle but I still think he’s an utter spunktrumpet of the grandest order ! Really really think he’s a very bad sportsman the way he plays , as clumpy said he pumps another 3-4 shots in to the one player after he’d raised his hand and called hit . 😡

IMHO Novowhatchamacallit isn't a Sniper and doesn't play like a Sniper. He just runs around with a bolt action rifle firing off in quick succession regardless if they hit or not. He is an Anti-Sniper, the absolute opposite. Even though he may run a rifle that could be used by a Sniper. No Sniper would use a rifle like that. The odd thing is he says he went on a Sniper course in the Army. I cant say or see that he learnt much... he's still just a kid with a bolty with a lot of kids following him.

The Pied Piper of Pew Pew leading kids in tow... :lol:

• Supporters

he's shit, He cant do a 360 no-scope like me 😉

9 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Airsoft "celebs"... literally cant name one in the UK who is a complete throbber, not to mention rest of the world.

I assume that’s meant to say isn’t rather than is but not all the youtubers are muppets.

Its funny how much hate Novritcsh gets but I suppose if your going to put yourself in the public eye then opinions won’t always be positive. I’m not really interested in his products with the exception of the XL burst he stocks but the main issue people seem to have is quality over value so if he could get his production quality up to a consistent and high level would people more interested?

Certainly no fan boy, just curious.

• Supporters
41 minutes ago, GenePoolReject said:

I assume that’s meant to say isn’t rather than is but not all the youtubers are muppets.

Its funny how much hate Novritcsh gets but I suppose if your going to put yourself in the public eye then opinions won’t always be positive. I’m not really interested in his products with the exception of the XL burst he stocks but the main issue people seem to have is quality over value so if he could get his production quality up to a consistent and high level would people more interested?

Certainly no fan boy, just curious.

My biggest gripe with him and the biggest reason I dislike him is the way he consistently uses over kill (as was seen in the above film) you see any of his YouTube films and you’ll always see him sticking multiple rounds in to players wether from his pistol or an AEG , immaterial of wether the player had acknowledged the first hit or not . Now we've all done it from time to time wether on purpose with some twonk who deserved it or purely by accident (any one who says they haven't is delusional) but he does it time after time and quite frankly you can see he loves doing it . So for me it’s the way he plays that I dislike about him I freely admit its my biggest mr shouty head trigger in this sport , bad sportsmanship end off . 

Archived