Iron site Airsoft shop

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Used these for the first time this wknd just gone and have to say bloody excellent delivery time ! 

Was looking around the web for an AUG mag adapter for my Odin speedloader and came across this site , they have a cracking range of adapters (and some quite unexpected ones at that) , only down side is it’s all in clog ! I did look to see if I could change the language but couldn’t fined a language selector but no biggie really as luckily it’s your standard web page lay out so easy enough to order stuff .

Ended up ordered an AUG and shotgun shell adapter and they came this AM ! So got in from work stuck em in the Odin and they work perfectly nice and crisp loading of the AUG and the same for shotgun shells , when loading you do need to be carful removing the mags as you’ll loose 10 BBs if you don’t watch how you do it but again no biggie just turn it upside down and then tip them in to your hand and back in the loader , simples ! 👍

this is the site ;

http://isashop.eu/   

Archived