Hello! from Surrey

starboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Just thought I'd say a quick hello and check in case there are any airsoft players around Surrey on this forum.

I only ever played paintball, I did try going to shooting range once and feel like airsoft could be a hobby I'll enjoy!

I haven't been to a site to play Airsoft yet but plan on doing so in the coming months.

hope you're all good!

T

Welcome!

I am in Surrey. I play at Dogtag in Crawley (45 mins drive) but there are other sites within this county I have yet to try.

However as Dogtag is so good I haven't tried many of them out. This weekend I'm off to Apocalypse in Kent for a change.

I'd avoid TWA in Croydon as it is a lethal disappointment.

On the flip side if you do try there then anywhere after can only get better. :lol:

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi. I used to live there. Recommend EAG Dorking if you're close enough. Always a good day and they mix it up well depending on the numbers. They have a fair amount of land and you probs won't use it all on one visit so recommend going a few times to really try it out. 

Archived