Novritsch ssp1 should i buy it?

Yeet
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

No. Everything he sells is marked up, you can buy cheaper, and much better. 

(I had the SSG, so I’m no hater) 

What price is it at currently? Then we can tell you what to buy that’s better/cheaper.

I've used mine exclusively the last few months because the C02 mags perform better in the cold than my green gas pistols, as long as you don't leave any BB gaps when filling the mags it's reliable, but it'll jam if there are any gaps be warned. oh and have a valve tool handy to tighten down the valves every now and then,  for €135 its a solid performing pistol. 

• Supporters

And for balance ;

Amazing what you find with a search ! 😉

I feel that there are better and similar pistols for the same money or less. The only reason anyone would purchase one is because of the novritsch name. 

• Supporters

€135 euro... roughly £120? (You have taxes and import charges so it’ll be more) 

Whats a TM Goldmatch cost these days?(£159)

You can buy a TM Hi capa for roughly £130. That’s a whole lot of pistol with pedigree reliability to go with it.

Having seen the FPS consistency, not a chance. Get something TM with the 15mm piston like the HK45. Will run all year long and be consistent/accurate 

Just now, Wo1f said:

Having seen the FPS consistency, not a chance. Get something TM with the 15mm piston like the HK45. Will run all year long and be consistent/accurate 

I think the new TM Glock 19 has that piston as well?

4 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I think the new TM Glock 19 has that piston as well?

I’m not entirely sure. I know the other glocks don’t, but not sure about the 19. I think the 5-7 was the first, and most of the HK stuff is 15mm too

edit: just had a google, the 19 does 

5 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

This man has it right...A lot of people bang on about tm hicapas being best including me at one point. But the tm 15mm bbu's are king imo, love my hk45. Fair doo's they don't have as much after market support but most of the newer 15mm models don't need it. If I was forced to go tm capa I'd wait for the new one. Some will suggest guns with Co2 mags but I've never come across one co2 mag option last an sometimes they are un-fixable.

22 minutes ago, heroshark said:

This man has it right..

I’m always right 😉 just a shame no fucker listens to me 😂

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Wo1f said:

I’m always right 😉 just a shame no fucker listens to me 😂

You must be female. That’s one of their traits.

2 minutes ago, Prisce said:

You must be female. That’s one of their traits.

Im afraid not. Hopefully I’ve not shattered your fantasy about me 😂

• Supporters
Just now, Wo1f said:

Im afraid not. Hopefully I’ve not shattered your fantasy about me 😂

🤔Are you sure...? 

No fantasising here. 😏

@Prisce I can send you a dick pick if it will help prove my case..

@rocketdogbert that’s why I tend to go through phases of answering questions. Pisses me right off that 90% of people ask questions they’ve already made their mind up about and just want validation. Was gonna buy an AEG the other day and do a tuning guide. Then I read some of the stupidity on here and FB and decided it would be wasted 😂

its only because i have a hatred of that tw@t Nov that I felt compelled to say my peace 

11 minutes ago, Immortal said:

No chicks with dicks pics thank you. :lol:

5306277C-974C-43A4-B996-D945420AE133.jpeg

Edit: .... sorry for derailing the thread.. not really..

• Supporters
40 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

@Prisce I can send you a dick pick if it will help prove my case..

@rocketdogbert that’s why I tend to go through phases of answering questions. Pisses me right off that 90% of people ask questions they’ve already made their mind up about and just want validation. Was gonna buy an AEG the other day and do a tuning guide. Then I read some of the stupidity on here and FB and decided it would be wasted 😂

its only because i have a hatred of that tw@t Nov that I felt compelled to say my peace 

Got to say, that’s the first time I have been offered that! First time for everything is what they say right?

But I suppose talking about dicks in a thread about Nov isn’t going off topic... is it?

12 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Got to say, that’s the first time I have been offered that! First time for everything is what they say right?

But I suppose talking about dicks in a thread about Nov isn’t going off topic... is it?

As promised!

9E6834B9-539A-40B3-BE13-B5568E83A970.jpeg.d9d163cf7699526d813a0145d98ed0ce.jpeg

you make a good point! The tread is back on track.

.... seriously though, buy a TM.. 

Archived