Cop9gun.com Hong Kong store

CiderPunk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They have one ugly as all hell site, but in desperation I ordered 3 Double Eagle UMP mags from these guys Tuesday last week and they arrived this morning from HK, very nicely packed, they also emailed saying they'd be arriving today and to get back to them if it didn't. The mags were £9 each, and shipping was another £9  so it all worked out cheaper than patrol base.. if they ever had them in stock.

So all in all I'd defo order from them again, I imagine if I'd ordered more I'd have been stung with import duty, they have for example, the JG MP5K I wanted for £80... hmmmm

• Supporters
2 hours ago, CiderPunk said:

They have one ugly as all hell site, 

Oh they do indeed ! 🤢 But glad you had a good experience thoughas ive been toying with buying from them my self .👍

I'm going to have a look at their site now and see if they have anything nice to buy. You have got me interested now.

Just had a look at their site and their AEG prices are cheap but for a JG series its a decent price. just seen the L96 series on there with a choice of camo for the body. which is pretty cool.

The website must be new ish as when I was over in HK last year, it was impossible to find and they told me that they werent doing internet orders anymore.

Archived