How to PREP and PACK for Airsoft/MilSim (be a more efficient player)! 💼

ChupacabraOutdoor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Nice of you to think of doing this but has to be said not exactly an eye opening “OMG I never thought of that !” ? To be honest bud all you’ve said is common sense ‘do this anyway’ sort of prep if your going to ANY Airsoft event not just a mil-sim really ?  

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Nice of you to think of doing this but has to be said not exactly an eye opening “OMG I never thought of that !” ? To be honest bud all you’ve said is common sense ‘do this anyway’ sort of prep if your going to ANY Airsoft event not just a mil-sim really ?  

I think he wanted to create this clip for newer players.

I mean, on this forum we more or less all know how to pack our gear bags for skirmish days, but I can tell you some of my teammates, even after years of playing, still can't pack their stuff and spend 40 minutes every damn Sunday morning preparing their crap (often forgetting pieces of gear like batteries and eyepro). it's nothing new for us, but it'll surely be for someone else :D

And Mickey just condensed all the little things into a nice edited video for them :)

Archived