Large people face masks.

BigStew
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So after weekend cqb had to explain to the managing director why I had welts on my face. To avoid this finally need to get a face mask. I'm 6,5 with a larger head half masks are extremely uncomfortable for me same with neoprene. Can anyone recommend a full face mask preferable with lenses and room for cooling fans?

the dye i5 is bigger and covers more. I wouldn't worry about space for fans etc with a dye they seem to be one of the best solutions for fog haters in the first place so if you need full face then might as well.

Do you currently run a lower face mask?  

54 minutes ago, Musica said:

the dye i5 is bigger and covers more. I wouldn't worry about space for fans etc with a dye they seem to be one of the best solutions for fog haters in the first place so if you need full face then might as well.

Do you currently run a lower face mask?  

at the moment no i have never found one that is comfortable i play mainly wood land so not been a priority to get a face mask.

9 minutes ago, BigStew said:

at the moment no i have never found one that is comfortable i play mainly wood land so not been a priority to get a face mask.

I play both, I've found a small mesh mask ( @heroshark ) and a balaclava will stop most welts. Along with a helmet and glasses you'll be fine. CQB I tend to wear (in the above photo from Price) the mask the guy in the furthest right has on, as you can bend this to fit your face perfectly 

• Supporters

The mesh and cloth ones fit me fine , and I’ve got a fat face !😳

Archived