Landscaping and Airsoft

Seth_Erebor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Apocalypse in Kent have built two trench systems, which can lead to some good game play, just don't get caught down them 😂 Would like to see some mortar pits, emplaced gun positions to make attack and defend games a bit more funAirfieldUS FOB "Stockade"

I appreciate all the advice, direction and suggestions on this topic!

1 minute ago, DopeYourScope said:

That can’t be in the UK, looks too summery and nice. 

Was thinking that, some sort of jungle oasis. Nice!

2 hours ago, Resistor170 said:

You clearly know much more than me but still if being on your airsoft site then you might want to look into what the legal situation could be in certain circumstances. I used to work with a guy who reacts really badly to stings. Apparently if he ever got stung in the neck then his throat could swell up and block his airways so would need hospital treatment ASAP and a lot of sites are quite far away from help. He used to carry antihistamines in his tobacco tin incase. You only really know how you react if you've been stung. I am looking at worst case scenario of course but just saying it might be worth looking into.

Mate of mine got bit by a mozzy in a game and had to goto hospital as he swelled up like a balloon.

2 hours ago, DopeYourScope said:

Apocalypse in Kent

Going there on the 10th. Looks awesome. Never been before. 16 of us...

27 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Going there on the 10th. Looks awesome. Never been before. 16 of us...

Will probably see you there.

It's a really fun site depending on the games played. Really most of the time the marshalls use the main two "bases" (The US FOB and the Vietnam Village) and have varying attack and defend or capture the VIP games. Have occasionally used a few of the other areas but that's rare. 

If one of your group has a 4X4 you;re in luck otherwise you'll have to slog your kit from the car park up a muddy hill to the SZ.
The site sees a decent player base (60+ on a bad day) with a higher sniper:AR ratio than other local sites definitely would recommend comms if you have them available and ask where the nearest regen is as there are a few which are always in play unless otherwise stated in game brief.DJI_0007.thumb.jpg.2f2a6f3afddee67f7a70a2b553a90120.jpgDJI_0009.thumb.jpg.0d246d42d3b8503c8ea8c22909cbcefe.jpgDJI_0010.thumb.jpg.9b1bc62992aa8230163356925527bd95.jpgted.

1 minute ago, Immortal said:

👍 Most likely I'll be head to toe in Flecktarn. If you see me just shout. If you hit me I'll shout (hit!) :lol:

Good man, chances are I'll be the only one in tropic multicam either fielding an M40A5 or an M4. I'll be parked up right by the entrance to the game area (you'll understand when you get there).

Archived