This gun, or this gun?

hexbugspider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Get G&G, they're lightweight (which assuming since you are 14 might be a good thing), won't break easily and perform well (and relatively cheap). You are 14 so you will most likely have to wear a full face mask at every sight you go to so you'd need a riser for your sights anyway so the iron sights aren't really an issue. 

Wish you the best of luck

• Supporters
16 hours ago, hexbugspider said:

What I'm saying is that would I be allowed to remove the pain[t] from the reciever

It's not likely to come painted.  You may have seen one that's had the upper receiver done, but they really only have to do the stock and handguard on an M4 to get it over 50%.  Don't fret about it until you get it.

• Supporters
9 hours ago, hexbugspider said:

Would I be able to use a 11.1 v lipo in a stock gng cm16 raider? 

You could, I doubt it would last that long though. 

Consider putting in a mosfet and then your good to go!

11 hours ago, hexbugspider said:

Would I be able to use a 11.1 v lipo in a stock gng cm16 raider? 

Definitely NOT a good idea.

As Prisce said, look into a mosfet first.

A 7.4v LiPo will still give you good snappy response without upgrading anything.

• Supporters
On 02/02/2019 at 11:36, hexbugspider said:

So specna guns aren't any good? Specifically the SA CO5 which has a rotary hopup, alloy handrail, metal gears and comes with a suppressor.

Actually, yes in general Specna Arms are very good.

• Supporters

Good call.

Nothing you really need to know except to always take your hits, and don't get wound up if others aren't taking, or don't appear to be taking theirs.  It can be remarkably hard to tell if you're actually hitting someone.

A good solid hit on bare skin or light clothing stings a bit, but only for a brief moment.  Even if you end up with a bleeder or a bruise, there's rarely any pain from it.  Once the adrenaline gets going, you're not going to be bothered by it.

14 hours ago, hexbugspider said:

Alright 7.4v lipo it is. Also, next weekend will be the first time I actually play airsoft down at my local center. Anything I should know before going?  p.s how much does Airsoft hurt :(

Always take your hits

If you're unsure, take the hit anyway (it's just a game)

Remember.....It's just a game, don't get angered.

Importantly. Enjoy yourself.

It doesn't hurt as such it's more of a momentary twang to let you know you've been hit, unless you don't take your hit, that's when people will go full auto on you to make you take the hit.

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Always take your hits

If you're unsure, take the hit anyway (it's just a game)

Remember.....It's just a game, don't get angered.

Importantly. Enjoy yourself.

It doesn't hurt as such it's more of a momentary twang to let you know you've been hit, unless you don't take your hit, that's when people will go full auto on you to make you take the hit.

Meme Creator - Funny Me_ It's just a casual game Also me ___.jpg

3 hours ago, L3wisD said:

@hexbugspider Getting shot in Airsoft doesn't hurt.

KNEELING on a BB does though!

True but brambles hurt more than BB's :wacko:

Tho I've taken a BB at close range above the eyebrow which bled...:o

Luckily I didn't bleed out :rolleyes:

Archived