Helmet Thread

Gepard
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

22 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Hadn’t realised how many I’d accrued over the years !

back row ; TFB MICH , random Pro-tec , G4 system 

middle row ; UK mk7’ish , Vietnam M1 in tiger , BHD delta Pro-tec , seal team ops core .

Front row ; SWCC boatman MICH , iron knight helmet , Belgian para lid .

ps there’s a few others not in the pic that my two sons have snaffled !

2B55F1DD-B5D0-4D7C-B448-5703181A9CDE.jpeg

How have you found the iron knight lid? Thinking of getting one for a sci fi/juggernaut loadout and replacing the lense with painted sheet mesh

• Supporters
56 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

How have you found the iron knight lid? Thinking of getting one for a sci fi/juggernaut loadout and replacing the lense with painted sheet mesh

Got when they first appeared on the market , only paid £48 for it delivered ! 🤣

not the original lense , you can’t see in this pic but it’s got an iridium motorbike helmet visor cut to fit .👍

47 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Got when they first appeared on the market , only paid £48 for it delivered ! 🤣

not the original lense , you can’t see in this pic but it’s got an iridium motorbike helmet visor cut to fit .👍

Don't blame you. I saw the videos of the shot tests and I wouldn't trust that crap with my eyes. I was going to wear my bolle tracker IIs underneath anyway so the more ventilation the better

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

By the looks of it it’s a plastic shell (like most of the rest) that’s got a styrofoam liner in it , so should be ok but even if it isn’t usable as is all you need do is rip the inner out of it and re-pad it with somthing different ? I’ve got an old pro-tec that the liner was bust up so I pulled all the guts of it out then re-padded it with kip mat and then some some memory foam helmet pads , worked a treat .👍

Cheers Ill order one see what there like 👍

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Don't blame you. I saw the videos of the shot tests and I wouldn't trust that crap with my eyes. I was going to wear my bolle tracker IIs underneath anyway so the more ventilation the better

Yea , the clear lense had the impact resistance of stale cream cracker ! 

The mesh did work ok but I don’t trust mesh on its own .

Archived