Full face protection that doesnt fog?

Ryfoolz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On 28/01/2019 at 15:26, Ryfoolz said:

That sounds pretty ideal then, do you have a picture of yours? i work in a college and dont fancy turning up looking like a 16 year old with welts all over my face so i think that a full mask would work out better! :D

Here you go bud FINALLY got around to taking a pic !🤦‍♂️

Comparison between an unaltered one and mine post alteration, not that much difference just more visor ! 😁👍

BEC04A31-31C9-4643-8BDF-1230A967DE05.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Here you go bud FINALLY got around to taking a pic !🤦‍♂️

Not that much difference just more visor ! 😁👍

61B06A70-787B-4698-A841-C7167FDAF9F6.jpeg

That looks really good, the more i see the mask the more i like it! Ive used loads of paintball masks (dyes ect) and dont really fancy one of those again, might have to pick up this mask and do some DIY to it :D

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, Ryfoolz said:

That looks really good, the more i see the mask the more i like it! Ive used loads of paintball masks (dyes ect) and dont really fancy one of those again, might have to pick up this mask and do some DIY to it :D

All it took really was a combination of wire snips/Dremel/hot glue gun and about hr and a half’s time to do it , I used a shoei visor (I always use shoei as I know they can take a beating , got it from a uk motorbike parts seller on fleabay) take out the helmet visor lay it on a piece of paper trace around it with a spacer on the pen to increase the size of it . Cut that out , transfer the template to the bike visor , cut it out with a Dremel . Then cut the hole larger in the mesh (I found that snips were the best for this) .

hot glue the trim back on to the edge of the mesh around the visor hole , drill some holes in the visor , screw it to the mesh and Robert is your mother’s brother ! 👍

• Supporters
On 30/01/2019 at 20:52, Tackle said:

Lol, I'm too tight for that, got me thinking, maybe I could rig up a small bellows on the side of my rig with a tube to me goggles, on the plus side I'll have no fogging, but I'll look like I'm playing the bagpipes during firefights 😳

No worse than when you see a player crouching down behind a bush winding a fast mag ,

who looks like he’s spanking his invisible friends 🐒 if ya know what I mean ? 😉

On 30/01/2019 at 21:36, Druid799 said:

OR buy a set of cheap ass fan goggles of fleabay AND butcher them to pieces and use the fan from them to ‘up-grade’ your own kit ? 😉

Don't need to do that, found some rechargeable lipo pp3 batteries as well.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MATTS-Dual-20x10mm-9V-Fan-Kit-Airsoft-Paintball-Goggle-Mask-Anti-Fog/183209441147?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Archived