Revision Bullet Ants - Foam = Fog?

Leah
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It may help a little but not a huge amount.

By removing it at least it stops sponging sweat up and running down the lense.

You may feel a tiny bit more airflow.

It won't effect the goggles otherwise as it's really to stop dust particles etc...

If you want something sealed, I’d reccomend something with a fan. I use revision sawflies which aren’t sealed, but some people don’t like to do that. 

Failing that, I’ve got some heroshark mesh glasses. Obviously they don’t fog at all

10 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

If you want something sealed, I’d reccomend something with a fan. I use revision sawflies which aren’t sealed, but some people don’t like to do that. 

Failing that, I’ve got some heroshark mesh glasses. Obviously they don’t fog at all

Already bought the Bullet Ants now, like them so far.. haven't had the chance to test them but want to be prepared. Thanks for the recommendations though just in-case they aren't up to scratch. 

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I’ve got some heroshark mesh glasses. Obviously they don’t fog at all

Now THAT would be impressive ! 😱

But saying that I did see a rather ‘rotund’ gentleman a few yrs ago at the NAE , that I think probably could’ve fogged up a set of mesh goggles he was sweating that much ! 😳

PS don’t mind taking the piss out of him as he was bounced from the game for ridiculously hi amounts of over kill from a polar star that sounded like someone tearing a bed sheet it was fireing that fast !🤬

6 minutes ago, Leah said:

Already bought the Bullet Ants now, like them so far.. haven't had the chance to test them but want to be prepared. Thanks for the recommendations though just in-case they aren't up to scratch. 

Get the sawfly anti fog wipes as well , now there a cracking piece of kit ! 

6 minutes ago, Leah said:

Taking the foam out will help. What lower face protection do you use? Lenses tend to fog up because of your breath or heat. If I run my sawflies with a mesh lower, if I’m indoors and running about like an idiot my breath steams it up. If I use one of those daft Halo masks, even though It makes me hot, it directs my breath down and I don’t have a problem. Work out what is making them steam up and then try and address that issue. 

9 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Now THAT would be impressive ! 😱

But saying that I did see a rather ‘rotund’ gentleman a few yrs ago at the NAE , that I think probably could’ve fogged up a set of mesh goggles he was sweating that much ! 😳

PS don’t mind taking the piss out of him as he was bouncer from the game for ridiculously hi amounts of over kill from a polar star that sounded like someone tearing a bed sheet it was fireing that fast !🤬

I’ve had a visibility issue with them once. Tri shot to the forehead at 10ft. Filled the mesh holes with blood and I couldn’t see 😂

dont get me started on HPA overkillers..😂

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I’ve had a visibility issue with them once. Tri shot to the forehead at 10ft. Filled the mesh holes with blood and I couldn’t see 😂

Try the veal , he’s here till Wednesday! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Nicky blue eyes said:

Revision goggle wipes are great with  bullet ants. Don't get cheapo wipes because sometimes the chemicals on them can take the special coating off the lens.

How often do you have to apply the wipes?

• Supporters

I give mine a quick once over in between each game .

3 minutes ago, Nicky blue eyes said:

I sweat an unholy amount so for me its roughly 30-40 minutes or so but thats just me. I suppose really as and when you need it.

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

I give mine a quick once over in between each game .

Ok thanks :) 

Archived