Battle Footage (What thread can I post it on)

Henry Wisdom
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey. New to the forum. Just wondering where would be the best place to post some of my battle footage that I've got? I was thinking either the Skirmish stories & Reviews or Skirmish Sites, but wasn't to sure...

Thanks. :)

Posted it in the General Discussion.

Link to thread here:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=4490

Hey. New to the forum. Just wondering where would be the best place to post some battle footage? I was thinking either the Skirmish stories & Reviews or Skirmish Sites, but wasn't to sure...

Thanks. :)

go on to youtube and type in '' scoutthedoggie '' he films airsoft games in scotland ... whooooo scotland!!! :lol:

go on to youtube and type in '' scoutthedoggie '' he films airsoft games in scotland ... whooooo scotland!!! :lol:

Yeah I know, big fan of his! :lol:

• Supporters

what about the blog feature? post them in there then post on a thread / update your sig saying theres an update or theres the general discussion like people have said :)

what about the blog feature? post them in there then post on a thread / update your sig saying theres an update or theres the general discussion like people have said :)

Ok are perhaps do that next time...

Great footage, just realised your one of the 2 from Arostyle380 ;) Zak from ELITEclan100 here :)

Great footage, just realised your one of the 2 from Arostyle380 ;) Zak from ELITEclan100 here :)

Thanks. Yeah I think you posted on one of the other threads/questions I asked a while back about the SRC SR4... But I was under a different name back then... And forgot my password for it and my password for the email account, so couldn't get it back.

~Doc.

Archived