What's your mag / rounds count?

Grey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

6 x mid caps 120bb

2 x pistol 28bb

1 x large speed loader 480bbs (never had to use it mid game yet but carry it just in case)

normally I only use semi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For my normal AEG assault load out

8+1 80 round mids on the PC

4+1 16 round pistol mags on the belt

Or 6+1 50 round gas mags or 4+1 120 round SCAR H mags for my DMR

On my M4, 3x 180 rnd mags + 1x 420 rnd speed loader.

On my sniper rifle setup, 1x 28rnd mag + 1x 420 rnd speed loader for 0.45s and 2x pistol mags with 1x 420 rnd speed loader for 0.2s.

Y'know, I really do recommend the 420 rnd G&G speed loaders :)

7 x33. (although 3 of those just take up the clack between the mag and the hop. 
another 300 in speed loaders. 

9 X 35rd TM M4 MWS magazines

1 X 22rd WE G19 magazine

Plus occasionally:

2 X 15rd KJW G27 magazines

For the M4

6 x 350rd hi cap for the M4

7 x 25rd for the two M92`s

For the minimi

2x 2500rds box mags

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Keithlag said:

For the M4

6 x 350rd hi cap for the M4

For the minimi

2x 2500rds box mags

F**k me sideways ! 😱

you trying to recreate Endless ammo from an Xbox game ! 

😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

F**k me sideways ! 😱

you trying to recreate Endless ammo from an Xbox game ! 

😂😂😂😂

when you have no ammo and you wish had more its to late

This is quiet interesting to see what each player carries on the field for a game.

Assault Gunner - TM 416D custom or Scar L CQC 

8 mags 6 x 120 PTS mags on Plate Carrier / Chest Rig, 2 x 82 Stanag mags on Belt. 

3 + 1 31 Pistol mags for Secondary. 

Sniper - SRS 

3 x 30 round standard mags 

3 + 1 31 Round pistol mags (Hi Capa) or

3 +1 28 Round pistol mags (MK23) 

Sniper - SSG 

1 Mag

Pistols as above

Support Gunner - CA MK46 

1 x 1500 box mag. 

Pistols as above 

Having said all of this I have played a standard Skirmish day at Anzio and only fired appropriately 200 rounds all day. With my standard load out of Assault Gunner I tend to only use 1 or 2 mags per game and only reload at lunch the pistol I tend to have to reload each game but I have a habit of grabbing it for a death charge. 

I take as much ammo as my vest can carry, I will easily get through the whole lot in a standard game. I cant hit a barn door for anything. 

One of the best games I played (at what was voted the worst event of the year 2018) was me running with a G18 with a detachable stock & 3 mags.

Liberating & lightening fast. It was only about 10 on 10 players. Got just as many scalps as anyone else playing. Fun stuff.

1 x Hi Cap in the gun 

3 x 120 rnd Mid Caps on vest

1 x 19 rnd pistol mag in the pistol

1 x full 460 rnd speedloader in pouch

1 x ammo pouch holding approx 500 BBs

I managed to get through a bottle of 2500 BBS in 2 hours at one particular site. No I was not q support gunner...

25 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I managed to get through a bottle of 2500 BBS in 2 hours at one particular site. No I was not q support gunner...

Some people just don't understand :(

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Keithlag said:

when you have no ammo and you wish had more its to late

Serious question , how long do the games last when your carrying that much ammo ? 

7 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Serious question , how long do the games last when your carrying that much ammo ? 

We trend to go out for the morning then in for dinner then backout for the afternoon and i love full auto

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Keithlag said:

We trend to go out for the morning then in for dinner then backout for the afternoon and i love full auto

Ok I can see where your coming from , but still seams to be to a seriously overload of BBs even if you do ‘love full auto’ but each to there own !👍

Just now, Druid799 said:

Ok I can see where your coming from , but still seams to be to a seriously overload of BBs even if you do ‘love full auto’ but each to there own !👍

if there are any left over its not like they go off and its not like they weigh much👍

• Supporters

MilSIim:

Rifleman - 3x 120mid on vest, 2x 120mid in gun, 2x 120min in back pouch (mag couplers), 3x 28 pistol on vest, 1x 28 pistol in gun

Support - 1x box mag in gun, 1x box mag on vest, 3x 28 pistol on vest, 1x 28 pistol in gun

Marksman - 4x 150mid on vest, 1x 150mid in gun, 3x 28 pistol on vest, 1x 28 pistol in gun

Sniper - 4x 21low on vest, 1x 21low in gun, 3x 26 or 28 pistol on vest (depends on whether im using mk23 or M&P), , 1x 26 or 28 pistol in gun

SMG - 9x 110mid in vest, 1x 110mid in gun, 3x 28 pistol in vest, 1x 28 pistol in gun

Undercover/Civi - 2x 11 or 18 pistol in hidden shirt pockets, 1x 11 or 18 pistol in gun

In all kits but civi I also run 4 BFGs (two dynatex impacts and two SWAT VTGs), and a combination of 9 launched projectiles (a combination of 1-2 40mikes, 1-2 Taginn Vellum smoke grenades, and 6-7 Taginn Fate rounds) along with three Taginn shells.

Archived