Best eye pro for use with glasses??

Swampysteve
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all!

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some good eye pro that'll work with glasses?

I've tried contacts lenses (before I get asked 😀) but just can't get on with them.

Cheers

I'm running bolle goggles x 810 over my standard glasses, which just fit within) get a little steamy after 3 cqb games in a row but work for me :-)

• Supporters

FMA fan goggles I bought a set my boy snaffled them and never looked back ! he loves them and a team mate has a pair and he’s equally impressed . 

Thanks for the great advice guys!! It's going to be a large outlay (£££) but it's eye pro, I'd rather have a few less pounds than no eyes!!

@Druid799

These the ones??

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F303031118077

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, Swampysteve said:

Thanks for the great advice guys!! It's going to be a large outlay (£££) but it's eye pro, I'd rather have a few less pounds than no eyes!!

@Druid799

These the ones??

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F303031118077

Yup thems the ones ! He’s been using them over 2yrs now , he keeps them clean and in the case when not in use and there in excellent condition , he has taken a few hits (as you’d expect) over the past 2yrs but the only evidence you can see is if you carefully tilt the goggles in bright light every now and again you can see the faintest hint of a ‘smudge’ running across the lense . 

Obviously there’s no way I’d endanger his sight so I’m happy with them .👍

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I've always touted my JT Flex8 goggles - loads of room underneath for glasses.

Got  fans installed on top of mine. And Revision Anti-fog wipes as well for good measure. Fog is not an issue.

VxSi1SD.jpg

• Mostly Retired Moderators
3 hours ago, Swampysteve said:

@L3wisD

Do they sell those goggles seperately as can only seem to find them with a the full face paintball masks?

If you get the version with just the lower (not the whole head shield) it pops off quite easily.

But for the same sort of money, the Dye i4 is supposedly equally as good for glasses wearers. I just prefer the less modern look of the JT.

I need to change the lens on mine as it's been on a few years, and is quite scuffed.

Thinking of getting one of the JT thermal lenses to go in there.

4 hours ago, Swampysteve said:

@L3wisD

Do they sell those goggles seperately as can only seem to find them with a the full face paintball masks?

Some goggle systems are modular.

If the main lens frame seperates from the faceshield and has the strap fittings then they can be used without the full goggle (not to UK paintball standards, but airsoft compliant

My Dye I3s can do that .., and there was an I3 based airsoft goggle

8 hours ago, Tommikka said:

Some goggle systems are modular.

If the main lens frame seperates from the faceshield and has the strap fittings then they can be used without the full goggle (not to UK paintball standards, but airsoft compliant

My Dye I3s can do that .., and there was an I3 based airsoft goggle

Thanks @Tommikka. Loads of great advice and really appreciate it guys. Lots to look at over the weekend 🤘

My son who is 16 and has to have full face protection is now using Dye i4 mask

Works well with his glasses and does not steam up

Archived