Perfect weather for a game

PopRocket123
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

52 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

indeed, the one i love at night shoots is suppressor tracer units, sure it looks cool but that's the problem, it's really freakin visible and those flashes are going to attract bb's like a giant magnet.

and i know what you mean about folk turning up in things like trainers to outdoor sites then losing them in the muck, its ridiculous.

Don't need a tracer if you have nods ;) Luckily I have a good friend that has a few pairs and I can borrow whenever.

• Supporters
48 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

I thought your username was familiar. Airsoft nerd & PC geek aswell?

as with many airsoft nerds i dabble in many waters :P

5 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Don't need a tracer if you have nods ;) Luckily I have a good friend that has a few pairs and I can borrow whenever.

or a well zeroed red dot, although i do have nods i'd like to use for my next game.

When there is Snow on the ground... not ice just snow... Great fun! - Other than that as its not often here in the UK as long as its dryish and not too hot ill go..

played in the rain a few times, just end up wet, cold and never warm up and then when the rain stops you are still soaked for the day :( plus I don't like getting my rifs wet anyway.

Played in the blistering heat at North VS South last year... too hot to wear protective clothing.... too hurty not too lol

8 hours ago, Steveocee said:

One of the best days/mornings airsoft I've ever had was a spring morning, average temperature but then just as we started the first game which was moving up through a long channel of trees the heavens opened. We were relatively dry due to the tree canopy but it added to the atmosphere so much.

Definitely agree that with you there. Waiting to spring an ambush is so much more tense with a bit of rain 

I would love to play in the snow...hear me snow God...bring on the snow! Just as long as I can still get to site. Overall as long as it's dry then I'll deal with the temperatures like I have to do for work everyday.

I like a dry sunny crisp day, about 5 to 8 degrees.  Can see perfectly and I don't overheat. 

I wouldn't want to play in snow, mainly because I would be obliged to by white gortex gear, any excuse to by more gear 😉

Archived