G&G mp5 mid cap mags?

Dread
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I have a brought a G&G mp5 but it has came with a high cap. I’m really not a fan of high cap mags due to the whole winding the wheel business.

so I’m looking to purchase some mid caps. I have searched google and can’t find any that say will fit a G&G model.

I’m looking for the long metal mags rather than the plastic or stubby ones.

If anyone could help me out then at would be superb.

Thanks

Dread

I too was looking for some 'metal' mid-caps...only ones that I could find were Nuprol ones, which are sold out everywhere.....

So ended up just buying plastic ones...these are not bad, would prefer polymer..but these work in my G&G TGM SD6...am still looking for some quality mid-caps. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BAY17TS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(I know these are sold out...but can be found anywhere)

Yeah I came across the plastic mags, but would really like some metal ones as I’d prefer the added weight.

I shall keep digging around the internet, if I find any I’ll drop you a link.

if all fails, I’ll have to get the plastic mags.

Thanks

Dread

• 2 weeks later...

This is just in case anyone has the same problem in the future.

I found a site that had the nuprol mags in stock but they did not last long. By the time I came to purchase a few, they had gone back out of stock. So my advice is if you find some in stock, don’t hesitate to buy them like I did and get them ASAP.

So i did some more research and found these CYMA mags which had a review left saying they fit the G&G mp5. I purchased 1 to try and can confirm they fit and feed perfectly fine, however it is extremely tight which hopefully will loosen when it wears in.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CYMA-MP5-100Rds-Mid-Cap-Magazine/dp/B00BAY11OO

Archived