Goggles/glasses fogging solution??

callsign The fly
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This post is less of asking for advice and more asking if anyone has tried an idea I had.

So fogging is hot air from breathing and sweating condensing on cold glass/Plastic.

I thought of putting an electric hand warmer I have in my goggles case, that way when I put them on they will be warm so the air won't condense. Yes they'll cool down but surely it'll help at first and cooling down to your body temperature rather than warming up from being cold will surely help release some condensation??

Has anybody tired this? I've not had a chance to give it a go yet 

• Supporters

wouldn't really help much as they'll cool sufficiently fast to get fogged up within the space of a game.

wonder if we could do something like ford's windscreens

*goes off to look at supplies*

16 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

wouldn't really help much as they'll cool sufficiently fast to get fogged up within the space of a game.

Haha I thought that before. Get the the field, then "Damn, I forgot to charge my goggles"

26 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

It's been done with ski goggles. But they have a ballistic lens...

was only thinking about this last night the a-bom goggles dont have very good reviews for the price but did get me thinking about dual pain goggles and try to fit a heating element between them did have a look at a heating element on a husqvarna 560 xpg but the power supply would be an issue 

Archived