The two different types of cqb site

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

38 minutes ago, Crazy_Crystal said:

I can only guess that it might mean scenarios with limited ammo and a specific set of objectives and probably encouraging teamwork... I have no idea what this will actually look like though as we can only speculate. whatever happens I will definitely be trying this site out when it opens... 🙂

what they do say on their website is this;

Vengeance will feature rolling games, themed with current CT operations in mind. Limited ammo, medic rules, much more like our Operation Semiramis. This is not a skirmish. You will be met at the gate by a member of staff and checked for booking.

Returning to Battlesim!

First game to start late Feb 2019.

Ah so a lot like how the sandpit games were run, less all out skirmish. would like to hear how the site works before I go but having the sandpit as my only UCAP experience I'm sure I wont be disappointed.

ok, that sounds good. although I have never actually been to a ucap game before, the site and style is what is appealing to me... that and the fact that it is only a few miles away.

Archived