Airsoft Guns you'd like to see made

Smooth_Operator
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

The GBBR’s sat on my shelf would beg to differ 😂

The WE gbbr is very good, but their mag valves are shit and there’s no red dot option sadly. 

Will keep it in mind for after I pick up a couple of AEGs. 

2 hours ago, Asomodai said:

G&G have released an Gen 3 ETU version of the F2000 but not in this country at the mo. 

KWA/Umarex released a gas Tavor last year, but I have had numerous problems. Hopefully they will be sorted eventually. 

Ah, I didn't realise the G&G one had surfaced. I'll have to start adding to the piggy bank in preparation.

Regarding the Tavor, I'd be looking for a good high quality AEG version to be honest.

2 hours ago, Wo1f said:

about a million make p90’s. TM, G&G, CYMA, king arms, WE. The tavor KWA makes but it’s made by KWA so fuck that. I’m sure there’s a cheap AEG one.. GHK/ haphestus make a gbbr Groza

When it comes to P90's the majority are so completely out of date and as far as I'm aware there aren't any which come with a good quality inbuilt red dot.

The Tavor... sounds about right, haha. There are a couple of cheap ones floating around but I've heard horror stories of people having allergic reactions to the low quality externals.

As far as I'm aware the Groza was discontinued and to be honest I'm an AEG follower, I'm not quite ready to go down the route of GBBR's, haha.

@FreeFrag.UK the G&G p90 is your best bet. Got the built in RDS and a laser too. Has a nice nylon fibre body like the WE/ real steel. 

7 minutes ago, Francisco said:

Galil Ace 556

🤤

7 hours ago, ChrisMC said:

IWI_Galil_ACE_SAR_2.thumb.jpeg.6a5c2fcafff85703085084597ff2a31a.jpegGalil Ace. It just looks so cool with that forward swept mag, which may also be the reason it'll be a pain to turn Into an aeg

Good decision :D

14 minutes ago, ChrisMC said:

Good decision :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i believe that's the 762 version with a 762pmag..IWI does in 3 calibers 556, 762 and 308NATO

Not that this version isn't good, I actually was referring to the ace 556 version (that has a magwell) that takes 556 M4 style magazines.

A Bren would be nice. The ZB26 just doesn't look quite right. Also a select-fire Sten MkV.

Top one for me would be a proper M1928 style Thompson. King Arms used to make an EBB one but it's been discontinued. All the current ones are M1A1s with M1928 furniture 😕

10 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I have heard theres a gas blow back sten meant to be popping out of the woodwork at some point but nothing concrete

Northeast Airsoft have built and are selling,  $300

1 hour ago, Harryhillsx97 said:

You know what i think that should be made and should be vfc or kwa or ghk they should make a GBB Famas that would be good to see

It’s got to be TM. THE first proper AEG was a TM Famas. It needs to be a ZET system Famas.. that being said... TM plastic 🤢

I’ve had them all. I reckon the best AR gbbr is the TM, best AK is the GHK and kwa haven’t made a good gbbr ever. Quite like VFC. I’ve got their SR-25 and FNX-45

Sorry man gotta disagree on that mate yeah ghk make banging aks but I think a Kwa gbb pistol is better than a AR TM GBB even the vfc gbb like the 416 and 416c pisses all over TM over all but I guess it’s each to there own I suppose tho aye 

But it is what you like each to there own 

You’re suggesting a KWA pistol with that appalling hop chamber shoots better than a TM MWS? I’ve owned 3 kwa pistols, a kwa vector and a PTS mega arms 308 and they’ve all been junk. I’ve owned 2 GHK ak’s (still have the 105) and 3 GHK m4’s. 2 of which I built from scratch with forged receivers. All of them got sold for the TM because it’s a much higher quality gun with a much better finish, which performs much better. And If you watch Badabings side by side for the TM m4 and the VFC 416, the VFC doesn’t come close. 

Nah man all what I said would smash a tm mws by far but like I said personal preference but the mws don’t even get a change with a Kwa vector not even the tiniest chance aha but well don’t get me wrong tm are really good but to me i don’t think there good enough and I think tm are to overpriced for what they are but each to there own I suppose 

But I say a Kwa pistol is better but just a example of me saying I would prefer a Kwa over a tm any day 

How much alcohol have you consumed tonight out of curiosity? Or are you just American?😂

Archived