Airsoft Guns you'd like to see made

Smooth_Operator
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 minute ago, Rogerborg said:

An MP-7 that's: electric; 1:1 scale;  >1J; <£100; has cheap readily available mid-cap magazines.

I'm aware of guns that meet some of the above, but not all of them.

Smooth_Operator likes this. 👍

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

An MP-7 that's: electric; 1:1 scale;  >1J; <£100; has cheap readily available mid-cap magazines.

I'd say wait until the new vfc becomes popular and someone will surely copy it at a lower price point 

4 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

<£100? wowsers. I mean I guess we can dream. but the new VFC MP7 is going to be sort of what you want but at at least triple that I would guess. 

I want a AEG P90 with stop on empty. Think it might be my first GBB since no one makes new P90s anymore from what I can tell. 

29 minutes ago, Skara said:

TM says hi

Externals are awful and quite a few proprietary parts. The V4 gearbox is all kinds of weird. Works in the opposite way to a normal gearbox. Some people have shoehorned a V3 gearbox in, but brings its own set of problems. 

29 minutes ago, Smooth_Operator said:

This. Absolutely this. Thanks for agreeing with me. 😁

Thats why both my TM Famas have been fully upgraded. Totally competes with upgraded M4's now :)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Skara said:

Welrod;

De Lisle Carbine.

Both properly suppressed, both springers or gas powered (no blowback as they're both single action guns)

ohh yes, gas non blowbacks, give us some options other than the mighty mk23 in the sneaky nbb realm

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Musica said:

<£100? wowsers. I mean I guess we can dream. but the new VFC MP7 is going to be sort of what you want but at at least triple that I would guess. 

Mmm, I'm well aware. :( 

I get the point of high ROF and super consistency in woodland.  But playing at an indoor CQB semi-only site, a plastic fantastic £75 AEG really is all that I need.  Heck, I've had a blast using a £30 springer shotgun without a functional hop.

Opinions vary, and variety is a good thing, but I just can just barely justify dropping 3 figures on another toy gun, let alone 3 x 3 figures.

• Supporters
48 minutes ago, EDcase said:

I'd like a more affordable L1A1 FAL

and a Co2 Browning Hi-Power MK3 (The recently announced WE is not Co2 :( )

L1A1 most definitely yes , Co2 Browning ? Not for me my two regular sites don’t allow Co2 so not much use to me ! 😂😂

3 hours ago, Wo1f said:

GHK make an GBBR RPK and you can buy aftermarket drums I believe.

deepfire did an AT-4 but that’s long been discontinued 

RPD not RPK

29 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

RPD not RPK

Brain fart. I’m sure there’s a belt fed receiver but I think its aeg.

why is it that almost everyone here is wanting gbbr’s, but outside of this thread everybody whines about them?

7 minutes ago, Gepard said:

I've seen them sell at about £200 used, but sell for £300 new. It's a novelty rifle. I've heard it's pretty crap. 

Yeah I always knew from the start they would be, its literally just for collectors purposes. 

34 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

why is it that almost everyone here is wanting gbbr’s, but outside of this thread everybody whines about them?

They feel great, but they suck in performance vs AEGs or HPA :P

I'll throw in a few choice options, obviously with the prerequisite that they're made by a decent manufacturer who are able to manufacturer something reliable and good quality. A couple of these as TM NGRS wouldn't go amiss but that truly is fantasy.

• A-91
  • FN F2000 - I vaguely recall G&G claiming that they were going to be re-releasing it but who knows.
  • FN P90 - It would be good to see an NGRS version or one made to high spec, I'd especially like to see one with a good inbuilt red dot.
  • IWI Tavor Tar-21
  • MSBS-5.56B
  • OTs-14 Groza

There might be a slight pattern with this list 🤣

Also it would be nice to a MP-443 Grach from a decent manufacturer.

2 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:
  • FN F2000 - I vaguely recall G&G claiming that they were going to be re-releasing it but who knows.
  • IWI Tavor Tar-21

G&G have released an Gen 3 ETU version of the F2000 but not in this country at the mo. 

KWA/Umarex released a gas Tavor last year, but I have had numerous problems. Hopefully they will be sorted eventually. 

G&G and CYMA make an FN2000, about a million make p90’s. TM, G&G, CYMA, king arms, WE. The tavor KWA makes but it’s made by KWA so fuck that. I’m sure there’s a cheap AEG one.. GHK/ haphestus make a gbbr Groza

21 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

G&G and CYMA make an FN2000, about a million make p90’s. TM, G&G, CYMA, king arms, WE. The tavor KWA makes but it’s made by KWA so fuck that. I’m sure there’s a cheap AEG one.. GHK/ haphestus make a gbbr Groza

Trouble with the P90 was the most of the new features they have gotten was a quick change spring. Very old school designs the most advanced P90 I can find is a custom build from BO based on the kings arm quick change spring. https://www.airsoftworld.net/king-arms-bo-dynamics-8969-fn-p90-tactical-limited-edition-airsoft-smg-black.html

If it had stop on empty I'd snap it up already. 

• Supporters

GBB saga12 , but not shell ejecting (there just silly) or an AEG one like the AA12

2 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Brain fart. I’m sure there’s a belt fed receiver but I think its aeg.

Yeh check my sig - I own it.......still want a GBB one though :)GBB are so much better in terms of fun than AEGs just a shame they don't work as reliably in our climate.  If I lived somewhere warmer I would use nothing else.

2 hours ago, Skara said:

They feel great, but they suck in performance vs AEGs or HPA :P

The GBBR’s sat on my shelf would beg to differ 😂

1 hour ago, Musica said:

Trouble with the P90 was the most of the new features they have gotten was a quick change spring. Very old school designs the most advanced P90 I can find is a custom build from BO based on the kings arm quick change spring. https://www.airsoftworld.net/king-arms-bo-dynamics-8969-fn-p90-tactical-limited-edition-airsoft-smg-black.html

If it had stop on empty I'd snap it up already. 

The WE gbbr is very good, but their mag valves are shit and there’s no red dot option sadly. 

Archived