Airsoft Guns you'd like to see made

Smooth_Operator
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Which 'real steel' guns that aren't already available as Airsoft RIFs would you particularly like to see made? It's a question I've spent a fair bit of time thinking about...  If the sky's the limit and money is no object. 

For me, it'd be a full metal FAMAS F1 AEG, with electric blowback and a MOSFET. 

As soon as someone makes one it'll be added to my collection for sure. 

f1famas29.thumb.jpg.05c4ee5c8b0548e55876bd89b7b54c75.jpg

Mods: Please forgive me if this has been covered before. I hit the search function pretty hard and couldn't find any similar threads. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Ruger KP85 GBB would be sweet. Niche. But sweet.

And a reissued H&K VP70 GBB too.

2 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

A Ruger KP85 GBB would be sweet. Niche. But sweet.

And a reissued H&K VP70 GBB too.

A VP70 would be awesome 🤤

Cybergun was supposed to be making a PTW Famas, but that seems to have vanished. Personally I’d love a gbbr famas.

GBBR PSG-1

GBBR PP2000 sub machinegun

TM to make an MWS scar H

• Supporters

Ooh now your asking !

G11 , do’able could use a P90 gearbox .

TM recoil MP5A3 , simple basic no bells or whistles .

Aussstyer EF88 .

and for real shits’n’giggles a Pancor jackhammer !

Just now, Druid799 said:

Ooh now your asking !

G11 , do’able could use a P90 gearbox .

TM recoil MP5A3 , simple basic no bells or whistles .

Aussstyer EF88 .

and for real shits’n’giggles a Pancor jackhammer !

The MP5 has always been a guilty pleasure of mine. I'd pay good money for a TM Next Gen Recoil MP5 SD6. Sliding stock and suppressor... 🤤

2 minutes ago, BigStew said:

another one for a re released vp70.

Ruger mini 14 GBBR 

Colt 1850 navy

gas spas 12

The Colt would be a real head-turner. I'm sure there was one of those in the pipeline back along, but I'm guessing nothing ever came of it. 

B&T VP-9
911 Jericho 
Tazer x26
Pm-31 rak x2
Grach Pistol
"mini-makerov" for russian generals. 
AR7
Denell 20mm SR
Denell 40MM GL
SKS
SA80 USGL
Callico
OSS "Cigarette gun"
Metal PPK or PPK/S
G11
Metal P99

3 minutes ago, Smooth_Operator said:

The MP5 has always been a guilty pleasure of mine. I'd pay good money for a TM Next Gen Recoil MP5 SD6. Sliding stock and suppressor... 🤤

The Colt would be a real head-turner. I'm sure there was one of those in the pipeline back along, but I'm guessing nothing ever came of it. 

there are cap fire models but never heard of even a wisper of an airsoft version. i'll also add a Tokyo marui Para ordnance to the list   

• Supporters

Not sure if these are made but if they are they're super rare so change "made" to "mainstream"

Sks/svt

Hk p7

A proper early makarov, with wooden grips, preferably with the performance of the current we version

More heavy support guns and accessories (like on a site level having some guns in various positions)

Everything ian mcollum has ever reviewed (good and bad)

Bigstew has a good shout on the old open frame colts, mate of mine would absolutely love one just as a wallhanger.

Tbh anything that breaks up the monotony of endless m4's on the field. Hell i'd be happy if they didnt make any new obscure guns but instead spent every other ar remake creating some fuckin spares for the guns they do make, because the absolute ballache that is getting a lower reciever for an sr25 or a hop unit for an f2000 is the reason most of the guns you see are ar patterns.

10 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Tbh anything that breaks up the monotony of endless m4's on the field. Hell i'd be happy if they didnt make any new obscure guns but instead spent every other ar remake creating some fuckin spares for the guns they do make, because the absolute ballache that is getting a lower reciever for an sr25 or a hop unit for an f2000 is the reason most of the guns you see are ar patterns.

I totally agree with that. I run a couple of different G36 series AEGs, my favourite being the full length Bundeswehr spec in black. 

FB_IMG_1548109959270.thumb.jpg.fa0e3aa90f429a28431ccd82a56e98d0.jpg

I get comments all the time about how it's so nice to see something so 'rare and different' as most folk these days are running a varient of the M4 or HK 416 platform and invariably any other G36 on the field will be a G36C hire gun.

Each to their own at the end of the day, but I really like having something that's a bit different. 😁

I tell you what, I'd love an affordable semi-automatic gas airsoft WA2000.

Loved that rifle in The Living Daylights.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Smooth_Operator said:

I totally agree with that. I run a couple of different G36 series AEGs, my favourite being the full length Bundeswehr spec in black. 

I get comments all the time about how it's so nice to see something so 'rare and different' as most folk these days are running a varient of the M4 or HK 416 platform and invariably any other G36 on the field will be a G36C hire gun.

Each to their own at the end of the day, but I really like having something that's a bit different. 😁

I do agree, the g36's reputation has been somewhat spoiled by being a common rental gun, although one of me local sites has a regular who does good work with his.

I'm not entirely against the ar platform, it is a fundamentally good gun and yes easy upgrades/spares is a godsend in any hobby, but its just a little too prevalent and i especially dislike seeing folk harping on about them like a 0.5" longer handguard or a slightly different shape of polymer stock counts as being an entirely different gun.

Its tricky really, i do love the reaction the f2000 or the mg42 gets at sites (especially the mg, apparently just being big means a gun is scary) but i wont deny that the m4/ak are always waiting in the wings for when i just need to shoot people.

340B541A-43DE-49B6-9FFB-77F77DE5DCCF.jpeg.1505d5c71809f7cfb25bffb313bf743a.jpeg

Recently discovered by me, I think possibly the greatest (and ugliest) gun never to be turned into a production Airsoft gun.

I know at least one AEG has been built, but this gun is crying out to be a gbb

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

340B541A-43DE-49B6-9FFB-77F77DE5DCCF.jpeg.1505d5c71809f7cfb25bffb313bf743a.jpeg

Recently discovered by me, I think possibly the greatest (and ugliest) gun never to be turned into a production Airsoft gun.

I know at least one AEG has been built, but this gun is crying out to be a gbb

That’s a G11 .

@Smooth_Operator totally agree hence I have a TM recoil G36k set up to replicate John Shepherds from stargate Atlantis , here’s a pic of my son using it with his stargate loadout .👍

49EE89E7-D4BB-4827-B829-154719196BA8.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Smooth_Operator said:

FB_IMG_1548109959270.thumb.jpg.fa0e3aa90f429a28431ccd82a56e98d0.jpg

Unless it's me, then it's a G36k, I ordered one of those from FS this week, wondering where it is, other than an IDZ and a 6 family is almost complete when the postman comes. 

Just now, Vulpiness said:

Unless it's me, then it's a G36k, I ordered one of those from FS this week, wondering where it is, other than an IDZ and a 6 family is almost complete when the postman comes. 

Here's my G36K with IDZ rail and stock... 😁

FB_IMG_1545841135895.thumb.jpg.505d0390e43cdb84a92fa653ed68acb1.jpg

Note: it was a Christmas game - I don't always dress as Santa...

1 minute ago, Smooth_Operator said:

Here's my G36K with IDZ rail and stock... 😁

FB_IMG_1545841135895.thumb.jpg.505d0390e43cdb84a92fa653ed68acb1.jpg

Note: it was a Christmas game - I don't always dress as Santa...

blowback right? Ares or Umerex branded? Or GBB

6 minutes ago, Vulpiness said:

blowback right? Ares or Umerex branded? Or GBB

S&T. AEG with electric blowback. 

The black, full size G36 is Umarex. 

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yup, caseless ammo, rotating bolt, three round burst, perfect for a gbb 😈😈

AND I actually saw a real G11k1 in 88’ at an ‘arms of the future’ presentation in Germany , wern’t allowed to touch the gun but did get to play with a dummy block of ammo , was very very strange handle a big block of black playdoh that could kill 50 people !😳 

😂😂😂

Archived