SRS sniper rifle?

StayOnTarget
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I run an SRS Sport with an mk23 as back up.
I bought all sorts of guns last year and ended up wasting a lot of money - I should have just bought an SRS in the first place.
I love bullpups and so I'm not surprised I love this.
I have a really simple set up - SRS on a two point with one mag loaded, mk23 in a drop leg with mag in and one spare. Speedloader in pocket and good to go. My first hour with the SRS I got more kills than the whole of the previous day skirmish.
I've not done much to it - m150 spring, variable mass piston and an air brake. It comes out at 2.29J on .4s.
I love it. It's awesome. Buy one. And if he doesn't like it after playing with it for a while, it will go in seconds on the 2nd hand market.

• Supporters
On 20/01/2019 at 13:16, Wo1f said:

Mine is being a dick. 16” gen 3.. put a FAST hop in it, TNT TR hop and a prowler nub shooting .43. I can’t get it to hop properly. Max range is about 75m. Doesn’t over hop, it just jams.... I’m thinking it’s the nub

He uses the same hop combination as you do, but the prowler nub is heavily modified. His words, not mine.

1 hour ago, Skara said:

I run an ARP w/ sound hog, that way my teammates, when they hear it firing, know it's time to hide and leave me to my fate :(

Yeah those bloody things as well are at the other end of the spectrum I wear honeywell ear pro and the amplifier on the ARP sounds unreal through the ear mics....ouch 

53 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

I run an SRS Sport with an mk23 as back up.
I bought all sorts of guns last year and ended up wasting a lot of money - I should have just bought an SRS in the first place.
I love bullpups and so I'm not surprised I love this.
I have a really simple set up - SRS on a two point with one mag loaded, mk23 in a drop leg with mag in and one spare. Speedloader in pocket and good to go. My first hour with the SRS I got more kills than the whole of the previous day skirmish.
I've not done much to it - m150 spring, variable mass piston and an air brake. It comes out at 2.29J on .4s.
I love it. It's awesome. Buy one. And if he doesn't like it after playing with it for a while, it will go in seconds on the 2nd hand market.

Hey you wernt at Hunting grounds on saturday thats pretty much how all the snipers were kitted out,some very nice homemade ghillie suits too

3 hours ago, Prisce said:

He uses the same hop combination as you do, but the prowler nub is heavily modified. His words, not mine.

👍 I’ve got it working now after some sanding. Needs some more testing with heavier bb’s but they certainly get out there now. 

57 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

👍 I’ve got it working now after some sanding. Needs some more testing with heavier bb’s but they certainly get out there now. 

A 100m Airsoft sniper rifle fills me with dread...!!!

1 minute ago, Dentonboy said:

A 100m Airsoft sniper rifle fills me with dread...!!!

I’ll get the range finder and my test dummy brother to get a max range at the weekend, weather permitting. 

Just now, Wo1f said:

I’ll get the range finder and my test dummy brother to get a max range at the weekend, weather permitting. 

Lucky him...!

Just now, Dentonboy said:

Lucky him...!

He is. The last time I shot him in the hand while riding a motocross bike 😂. I’m letting him be stationary this time. 

Archived