Two Tone?

Guest Inked Airsofter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Inked Airsofter

For all those like me who don't own a UKARA, and those who do. what is the best two tone to pick in your opinion, blue? Green? Or red? 

• Head Moderator

I like yellow, makes the gun look a little more like a De Walt.

• Supporters

If you went with red you could say you actually based it off of the 'Candy Apple' skin from Counter Strike.

image.thumb.png.2cf8ecaf62cb5e6be62dac2885435364.png

• Supporters

I prefer the clear ones , the ones you can’t see ! 🤢

but if you MUST have one then yea go for red if you can get it . 

• Supporters

i must confess some of the borderlands style paintjobs i see that class as 2-tone are pretty cool, gun can be 50% yellow and still look good.

otherwise i just stick to going for ukara, 2 tone doesn't interest me in the slightest.

I'd go for red.

Given the sort of people who go into politics these days, I'm still slightly surprised we are allowed to own rifs.

Well worth waiting for UKARA. Like you I was tempted to buy a two tone rifle , but glad I didn't give in.

The guns that are coloured at the factory have a better appearance than those that have just been sprayed with Krylon by a dealer. That's why the Armorer Works red and blue hicapas are so popular. And they happen to be quite good pistols as well.

And race guns can be any colour you like. Because they are race guns.

5 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

I'd go for red.

Given the sort of people who go into politics these days, I'm still slightly surprised we are allowed to own rifs.

Well worth waiting for UKARA. Like you I was tempted to buy a two tone rifle , but glad I didn't give in.

The guns that are coloured at the factory have a better appearance than those that have just been sprayed with Krylon by a dealer. That's why the Armorer Works red and blue hicapas are so popular. And they happen to be quite good pistols as well.

And race guns can be any colour you like. Because they are race guns.

I like pink, but I'm me.

Why are there so many pink rifles? G36, M4, other M4. 

So Kawaii

• Supporters

You need to remember all these guns are designed for the Asian market , where the players have a rather ‘unique’ take on what to wear and carry ? And especially the Japanese , there’s some seriously weird shit going down on there Airsoft fields ! 😳

dont get the green we had a game that strayed into the twilight and all you could see were glowing green 2 tones...

On 19/01/2019 at 22:31, Jedi_Master said:

I like yellow, makes the gun look a little more like a De Walt.

785b9b50bb06c68ed757cf81a2ebd777.jpg

Archived