UKARA registered address

E21A
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does this need to be your home address? My UKARA is due for renewal in a couple of months, just wondering if it’s possible to put a work address as the registered address to make deliveries of RIFs easier, has anyone done/tried this? 

• Supporters

I would imagine it should be a residential address, but I’m not sure anyone cares enough to check every address to see if it is or isn’t.

• Supporters

Once it's handed off to the delivery service I don't think anyone cares. They just want to make sure that the UKARA name is registered in the same as the first name on the address. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, E21A said:

I’ve experienced the exact opposite, placed order and received a call not long after saying they won’t deliver to a non ukara address  

Same. It might be worth ringing Fire-Support and asking, they are one of the Admins for the UKARA process.

Phone them and have a chat, if you order by phone they may be able to arrange delivery to a work address once they have checked your home address matches your UKARA

Worth asking at least.

46 minutes ago, Nick G said:

Phone them and have a chat, if you order by phone they may be able to arrange delivery to a work address once they have checked your home address matches your UKARA

Worth asking at least.

Exactly what I did. Was a no go, hence the questions being if it’s possible to make work address the ukara address. I’ll speak to my local site owner tomorrow. 

24 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Odd.

I've ordered all of my RIFs from either Fire Support or Patrolbase and used my home UKARA address as billing and my work address for shipping and have never once been questioned on it.

Dito

I get mine shipped to my work address

All they wanted was a scan of my driving license with my UKARA registered home address on it but with another shop they had to ship to my UKARA address

Archived