Jump to content
E21A

UKARA registered address

Recommended Posts

Does this need to be your home address? My UKARA is due for renewal in a couple of months, just wondering if it’s possible to put a work address as the registered address to make deliveries of RIFs easier, has anyone done/tried this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would imagine it should be a residential address, but I’m not sure anyone cares enough to check every address to see if it is or isn’t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once it's handed off to the delivery service I don't think anyone cares. They just want to make sure that the UKARA name is registered in the same as the first name on the address. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve experienced the exact opposite, placed order and received a call not long after saying they won’t deliver to a non ukara address  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, E21A said:

I’ve experienced the exact opposite, placed order and received a call not long after saying they won’t deliver to a non ukara address  

Same. It might be worth ringing Fire-Support and asking, they are one of the Admins for the UKARA process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phone them and have a chat, if you order by phone they may be able to arrange delivery to a work address once they have checked your home address matches your UKARA

Worth asking at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Nick G said:

Phone them and have a chat, if you order by phone they may be able to arrange delivery to a work address once they have checked your home address matches your UKARA

Worth asking at least.

 

Exactly what I did. Was a no go, hence the questions being if it’s possible to make work address the ukara address. I’ll speak to my local site owner tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odd.

I've ordered all of my RIFs from either Fire Support or Patrolbase and used my home UKARA address as billing and my work address for shipping and have never once been questioned on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Odd.

I've ordered all of my RIFs from either Fire Support or Patrolbase and used my home UKARA address as billing and my work address for shipping and have never once been questioned on it.

 

 

Dito

 

I get mine shipped to my work address

 

All they wanted was a scan of my driving license with my UKARA registered home address on it but with another shop they had to ship to my UKARA address

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...