Just got myself a TM CQB-R

El aston
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Here you go mate it is out of stock but just shows how much the other one is over priced by ! 

https://proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/en/accessories/magazines/mid-low-caps/pts-epm-for-tm-recoil-shock-m4scar

• Supporters

There's NOTHING wrong with the stock gears when used with the stock piston and stock spring.  A teammate has a TM 416 that has had nothing done to it since 2014, he's used it every weekend since and it still runs like a train.  There's also nothing wrong with the stock bushings, or the stock motor.  

If people want to second guess the company that literally invented the AEG and think they can do better with a bunch of mis-matched parts all produced with different tolerances, more power to them.  

The DYTAC 416 rails WILL NOT fit a CQBR, the HK416 receiver is a different shape to the M4 receiver.  Feel free to buy one, but it'll be a waste of money! 

15 minutes ago, jcheeseright said:

There's NOTHING wrong with the stock gears when used with the stock piston and stock spring.  A teammate has a TM 416 that has had nothing done to it since 2014, he's used it every weekend since and it still runs like a train.  There's also nothing wrong with the stock bushings, or the stock motor.  

If people want to second guess the company that literally invented the AEG and think they can do better with a bunch of mis-matched parts all produced with different tolerances, more power to them.  

The DYTAC 416 rails WILL NOT fit a CQBR, the HK416 receiver is a different shape to the M4 receiver.  Feel free to buy one, but it'll be a waste of money! 

I’ve had a stock Tm recoil and it broke a tooth from a gear and so have others. It way not go for years, but it may also go quickly like mine did. Stock plastic bushings are never a good idea. They serve no benefit over metal ones.

Just because they invented the AEG doesn’t mean they’re this unbreakable godly weapon. 90% of what I run is TM. I have 3 Mws currently as well as an mp7, 416 delta custom and a few pistols. But at the same time, I’m not a fanboy. TM’s receivers seem to be weak. There’s a picture up every week on the FB group of one snapped in half. Same with the gears.. I just accept the possible issues and deal with them.

Some have more luck than others, and admittedly a lot off issues come from people putting a big spring in it and nothing else, but even standard ones can die a premature death. There’s nothing magical about them.

As for the rail.. we’re not on about the 416 model with the higher upper receiver. They make one that looks similar for the m4 platform too. 

• Supporters

Just chucking my monkey in the ring I’ve got a socom l bought in 09 (second hand) and it’s still running fine , mag lock can be a bit ‘touchy’ but apart from that it’s tickety boo ! 

AND yes it’s stock bar a deans , when I had it it had a tamiya and nimh , then it was deans and nimh , then deans and LiPo and now it’s deans and LiFe batteries ! 👍

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Wo1f said:

As for the rail.. we’re not on about the 416 model with the higher upper receiver. They make one that looks similar for the m4 platform too. 

you might not be, the OP linked this rail: http://warriorairsofteshop.com/products/DYTAC-G-Style-SMR-Rail-For-VFC-{47}-Uramex-HK-416-AEG{47}-GBB-(Sand).html

Which WILL NOT fit his gun on any level, even the receiver threads are wrong. 

This one will fit nicely though: http://warriorairsofteshop.com/products/DYTAC-G-Style-SMR-MK4-9.5"-Rail-in-Dark-Earth-Tokyo-Marui-Profile-(M31.8-{47}-P1.5).html

Archived