Hold all in every camo there is.

Vulpiness
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

3 minutes ago, Skara said:

Pics or it didn't happen!! 😂

Fortunately/Unfortunately its all stuck in my head (lets just say a nut slip happened while running). That was a horrible game for getting shut eye, we got attacked maybe 3 times throughout the night but we got our own back and did a nice 4am wake up call on their compound with about £500 worth of pyro and other fun stuff! and the guys from their team that tried setting up an overwatch position ran into 5 or 6 trip mines we had set up the previous evening

On 18/01/2019 at 13:56, clumpyedge said:

Yeah just remember to take them out or your feet will get toasty AF!

I usually take some shorts in the summer but generally the ones I go to you don't get much sleep so not worth worrying about extra clothes other than a change of undies, socks and outer layers if you get wet/sweaty from during the day. Funny story, at copehill down we got attacked early hours of the AM i think about 2... my battle buddy ran out to the fight in his shorts, vest and crocs and ended up chasing a few players off with nothing more than his pistol and half a sandwich

FISH and CHIPS sandwitch? :P

That sounds awesome.

Hey instead of those slippers I could get some of those army Jesus sandals they made you wear in the shower at bastion. 

On 18/01/2019 at 13:26, Vulpiness said:

There is no way as a self respecting girl imma go on public transport with the face god gave me, that thing is hideous. XD

Ooh a female... Theres a comment somewhere about needing a bag for every occasion in every colour!! :P  

5 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Ooh a female... Theres a comment somewhere about needing a bag for every occasion in every colour!! :P  

How did I not see that before I walked into it? 

19 hours ago, Vulpiness said:

How did I not see that before I walked into it? 

Dont worry im the same with trainers, 200+ pairs and counting!!

Archived