Hold all in every camo there is.

Vulpiness
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I need a very large holdall for helmet, body armour, battle belt, or basicly full riot armour with molle pouches, as well as other (empty) types of bag, etc. 

I need then in like every camo there is. Such as the russian ones. 

The idea is I can just grab a holdall and know what kit is in it. 

You don’t need them in every pattern that exists, just the patterns that you have 

A more practical solution would be to find suitable bags and attach luggage labels or key tag

Print off a picture of the each pattern and slip it in the luggage label

32DCB70D-0C52-42D8-9064-4D6C0DCEF8F8.jpeg

B46F303A-2CD2-4FA6-BC15-65839879AA8C.png

1 hour ago, lemon191 said:

Have you got a warehouse to store all these bags of gear ? 

No, but I have an entire room 

39 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

You don’t need them in every pattern that exists, just the patterns that you have 

A more practical solution would be to find suitable bags and attach luggage labels or key tag

Print off a picture of the each pattern and slip it in the luggage label

39 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

32DCB70D-0C52-42D8-9064-4D6C0DCEF8F8.jpeg

B46F303A-2CD2-4FA6-BC15-65839879AA8C.png

The well I don't like that idea TBH, cos the idea is I take the bag with me as part of the loadout. :p

• Supporters

Have to say bud your starting to come across as a bit of troll , you need to give us a bit more information that “I want a bag in like every camo there is !” Do you even realise how many different patterns there are ? 

2 hours ago, Vulpiness said:

No, but I have an entire room 

The well I don't like that idea TBH, cos the idea is I take the bag with me as part of the loadout. :p

If you want an authentic bag for every pattern of loadout, then it’s black, Black & Black:

8A63B637-E52C-44E2-B0E2-E8B69533674B.jpeg

EDA8F379-67E3-4190-B731-7DF887AFAEA8.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

If you want an authentic bag for every pattern of loadout, then it’s black, Black & Black:

I forgot about this., 

Oaky, new question, where do I get one of those specific bags?

• Supporters

There called deployment bags 

Link

39 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

There called deployment bags 

Link

Cheers.

15 hours ago, Vulpiness said:

Why? Its going to be left in the safe zone surely?

44 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Why? Its going to be left in the safe zone surely?

Milsim my friend, milsim. 

• Supporters
16 hours ago, Vulpiness said:

cos the idea is I take the bag with me as part of the loadout. 😛

Joking aside if you want a bag in each of your camo patterns to hold all your kit in that pattern so you just grab the bag head to your game put the kit on and carry the bag whilst playing the game , then isn’t the bag going to be empty so your now running around your milsim event with an empty bag flapping around like a torn sail on ya back ? 🤔

• Mostly Retired Moderators

A bag for every gear set up... I've seen it all now.

That's going to cost a bomb and be massively impractical.

A room full of filled bags versus one bag and a shelf of folded trousers and shirts. Have a word with yourself.

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

Joking aside if you want a bag in each of your camo patterns to hold all your kit in that pattern so you just grab the bag head to your game put the kit on and carry the bag whilst playing the game , then isn’t the bag going to be empty so your now running around your milsim event with an empty bag flapping around like a torn sail on ya back ? 🤔

Well, black-bag realism aside, I still have to carry bedding, bed, tent, tech stuff, make-up, spare gun mags, batteries, spare eyepro, , slippers, pajamas, going home clothes, food, 2L Water bottles for the hyropack, and frankly I'd rather leave them somewhere than hump them in a bergan all day. 

I also need to stuff my now empty gunbag somewhere, the bags for the tent, for the bed,  the plastic bag with the dirty clothes in it, etc. There's lots of stuff I might like to keep in the safe zone, rather than carry it all day,a nd I don't want to have to search in the dark on sunday night for bags for bits and bobs. 

3 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

A bag for every gear set up... I've seen it all now.

That's going to cost a bomb and be massively impractical.

A room full of filled bags versus one bag and a shelf of folded trousers and shirts. Have a word with yourself.

It's not really for clothes, its more keeping all the same loadout armour together so I don't have to go digging for it at the bottom of my wardrobe, or under my table, I wear the clothes outside of airsoft, because, gotta save money somehow. 

It just seems more sensible to keep sets all in one bag no? Keep them under the window, pull out whats needed. I'm not planning on owning every armour set ever,  but the ones I do get I don't want scattered all over my room, and it doesn't fit in the locker, hasn't since the first year. 

• Supporters

What I’ve done with all my kit(and there is a LOT of it)  you could say ‘sort of’ follows this idea , I bought a shitload of big storage bags from Ikea then I’ve got all my plate carriers in one all my chest rigs in one ,  all my belts and holsters in one , all the spare pouches in another and I’ve also got all my different camo bdu’s in bags as well , I’ve written on the outside of them what’s inside with a big sharpie so when I’m getting ready for a game day and planning the loadout I want to use I look at the bags to see what I want and I then know the  PC I want is in that one , the drop leg that goes with that PC is in that bag and the BDUs I need are in that one . BUt they are just piled up in the man cave not neatly stacked or anything like that ! 😂

6 minutes ago, Vulpiness said:

Well, black-bag realism aside, I still have to carry , slippers, pajamas,

Erm!!..  Really?

I do get what you are saying, but kind of impractical... But as pointed out, deployment bags are what you are after.

Even in a milsim, from what you are saying the bag will be left in a tent anyway. So it doesnt have to be camo as its still not part of the 'loadout' surely? unless all the gear your taking is army issue stuff but I doubt that. Tactical fluffy slippers?

I guess as I dont do the whole loadout thing, I have my gear sorted ready to go and just chuck some outdoor clothes on for the game. I do plenty of camping and outdoor adventure stuff with work so have hiking trousers, hoodies etc already.

14 minutes ago, Vulpiness said:

Well, black-bag realism aside, I still have to carry bedding, bed, tent, tech stuff, make-up, spare gun mags, batteries, spare eyepro, , slippers, pajamas, going home clothes, food, 2L Water bottles for the hyropack, and frankly I'd rather leave them somewhere than hump them in a bergan all day. 

I also need to stuff my now empty gunbag somewhere, the bags for the tent, for the bed,  the plastic bag with the dirty clothes in it, etc. There's lots of stuff I might like to keep in the safe zone, rather than carry it all day,a nd I don't want to have to search in the dark on sunday night for bags for bits and bobs.

Bold = Surley you're not serious?

CAMS bag

https://tactree.co.uk/511-cams-ii-outbound-rolling-gear-bag

9 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Erm!!..  Really?

I do get what you are saying, but kind of impractical... But as pointed out, deployment bags are what you are after.

Even in a milsim, from what you are saying the bag will be left in a tent anyway. So it doesnt have to be camo as its still not part of the 'loadout' surely? unless all the gear your taking is army issue stuff but I doubt that. Tactical fluffy slippers?

I guess as I dont do the whole loadout thing, I have my gear sorted ready to go and just chuck some outdoor clothes on for the game. I do plenty of camping and outdoor adventure stuff with work so have hiking trousers, hoodies etc already.

4 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Bold = Surley you're not serious?

CAMS bag

https://tactree.co.uk/511-cams-ii-outbound-rolling-gear-bag

Garden slippers: Tell me you wanna wake up at 4 am and put your boots on just to walk to the *ahem* "moon-door". 
Image result for garden slippers

I also tend to wake up sweaty, so if I'm going to have night clothes, might as well be something soft, unless you two perpendicularly like my musk? :p

There is no way as a self respecting girl imma go on public transport with the face god gave me, that thing is hideous. XD

16 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

What I’ve done with all my kit(and there is a LOT of it)  you could say ‘sort of’ follows this idea , I bought a shitload of big storage bags from Ikea then I’ve got all my plate carriers in one all my chest rigs in one ,  all my belts and holsters in one , all the spare pouches in another and I’ve also got all my different camo bdu’s in bags as well , I’ve written on the outside of them what’s inside with a big sharpie so when I’m getting ready for a game day and planning the loadout I want to use I look at the bags to see what I want and I then know the  PC I want is in that one , the drop leg that goes with that PC is in that bag and the BDUs I need are in that one . BUt they are just piled up in the man cave not neatly stacked or anything like that ! 😂

I do prefer the neatly stacked thing. I can fit 9 bags under my window and still be able to see out at windowsill level, I don't think I'll need more than 9 until I move again. 

5 minutes ago, Vulpiness said:

Garden slippers: Tell me you wanna wake up at 4 am and put your boots on just to walk to the *ahem* "moon-door". 
Image result for garden slippers

I also tend to wake up sweaty, so if I'm going to have night clothes, might as well be something soft, unless you two perpendicularly like my musk? 😛

There is no way as a self respecting girl imma go on public transport with the face god gave me, that thing is hideous. XD

I do prefer the neatly stacked thing. I can fit 9 bags under my window and still be able to see out at windowsill level, I don't think I'll need more than 9 until I move again. 

I use my boots for going to the toilet which I put hand warmers in (and they are neoprene lined so more comfy than my day to day footwear in all honesty) if I'm getting my head down for a few hours.

Generally speaking majority of Milsim events you stay ready to get up should there be any incursion in the night don't think PJ's would be much use in that scenario or are you playing ones where you actually get to have a full 8 hours kip and start playing again the following day...?

1 minute ago, clumpyedge said:

I use my boots for going to the toilet which I put hand warmers in (and they are neoprene lined so more comfy than my day to day footwear in all honesty) if I'm getting my head down for a few hours. Generally speaking majority of Milsim events you stay ready to get up should there be any incursion in the night don't think PJ's would be much use in that scenario or are you playing ones where you actually get to have a full 8 hours kip and start playing again the following day... which ones are you doing?

Oooo, handwarmers, that's a grand idea. 

Depends, but I think it's a good idea to have the option if I get crabbit, I guess if I'm going the former it'll be T-shirt and shorts,  but I know one of the one in wales, it's in like a quarry, goes that latter. 

I am yet to actual take the leap into milsim, but it's why I started airsofting to get to that point, and I'm 90% there, just need tan and green stuff for teams, and to lose wight so I fit into what I have. :/ But I like planing ahead. :3 Hense the thread.

15 hours ago, Tommikka said:

Found that exact bag https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kammo-Tactical-Black-Deployment-Bag/dp/B0793SJW4G/ref=sr_1_2?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1547819251&sr=1-2&keywords=black+deployment+bag

9 minutes ago, Vulpiness said:

Depends, but I think it's a good idea to have the option if I get crabbit, I guess if I'm going the former it'll be T-shirt and shorts,  but I know one of the one in wales, it's in like a quarry, goes that latter. 

I am yet to actual take the leap into milsim, but it's why I started airsofting to get to that point, and I'm 90% there, just need tan and green stuff for teams, and to lose wight so I fit into what I have. 😕 But I like planing ahead. :3 Hense the thread.

Found that exact bag https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kammo-Tactical-Black-Deployment-Bag/dp/B0793SJW4G/ref=sr_1_2?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1547819251&sr=1-2&keywords=black+deployment+bag

Nope - £70? not a chance.

This is a 2min Ebay search, ive seen them cheaper. Mine was £15

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Issue-British-Army-Operational-Travel-Bag-Great-Condition-Cadets-100Ltr/183633735570?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140122125356%26meid%3D9c4441d2f6de4bbebd7b8bc09cf97315%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D3%26sd%3D163225989904%26itm%3D183633735570&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

11 minutes ago, Vulpiness said:

Yeah just remember to take them out or your feet will get toasty AF!

I usually take some shorts in the summer but generally the ones I go to you don't get much sleep so not worth worrying about extra clothes other than a change of undies, socks and outer layers if you get wet/sweaty from during the day. Funny story, at copehill down we got attacked early hours of the AM i think about 2... my battle buddy ran out to the fight in his shorts, vest and crocs and ended up chasing a few players off with nothing more than his pistol and half a sandwich

37 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Yeah just remember to take them out or your feet will get toasty AF!

I usually take some shorts in the summer but generally the ones I go to you don't get much sleep so not worth worrying about extra clothes other than a change of undies, socks and outer layers if you get wet/sweaty from during the day. Funny story, at copehill down we got attacked early hours of the AM i think about 2... my battle buddy ran out to the fight in his shorts, vest and crocs and ended up chasing a few players off with nothing more than his pistol and half a sandwich

Pics or it didn't happen!! 😂

Archived