Odin speed loader adapter

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So few wks ago saw an Odin speed loader AK adapter on fleabay for not a lot of money (unlike most on the market that quite frankly I think are being asked stupid money for) so thought I’d give it a punt .

Arrived this AM , first impression? Very impressed indeed ! It’s not 3D printed its made of assembled plastic components , feels quite sturdy but time will tell as with all fleabay buy’s ? 

I’ve tried 4 different makes of mag in it 1 metal 3 polymer , king arms/mag king/Jing Gong and Cyma and all loaded perfectly !

Locks in to the Odin nice and firmly and the mags locked in to it very firmly (May even take some fine wet&dry to the inside just to ‘loosen’ this a wee bit) so again happy with that .

Only negative is when you take your mag out you do loose 10 BBs that are in the adapter feed tube so end of day you could loose a lot of ammo , but not a biggie just invert the loader to take the mag out then tip the rounds in to your hand and back in the top of the Odin ! 

The seller also has an MP5 and G36 adapter listed so purely on the first impressions on this one I shall be ordering these as well .

heres the link to the seller (since buying it it was the only one there’s now a few more sellers that are cheaper ) .👍

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tactical-Military-M4-BB-Speed-Loader-Converter-to-Adapt-AK-G36-MP5-Magazine/113327103435?_trkparms=aid%3D555018%26algo%3DPL.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140122125356%26meid%3Da9a762aa6c2748c3ac121041def9a198%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D3%26sd%3D183618400435%26itm%3D113327103435&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

BB56D0A4-6BA6-4383-B01E-71B5327C9E72.jpeg

• Supporters

looks pretty good, i've already comissioned a mate to 3d print one for me but if there's any issues i'll bear this in mind for future.

the ammo dropping is a concern but as you say it's easy enough to be conservative and either catch or just flip the loader between mags especially if not on the field.

From the pictures these look proper plastic instead of the 3d printed ones I have seen.  Often the 3d printed ones have no mag catch feature from what I have seen as well.

I was looking around for a evo one pitty they don't sell one. These look like a real decent option for people and at least half the price often more from what I have seen. 

• Supporters

10 hours ago, Musica said:

From the pictures these look proper plastic instead of the 3d printed ones I have seen.  Often the 3d printed ones have no mag catch feature from what I have seen as well .

Err second paragraph of my review? 🤦‍♂️

11 hours ago, Druid799 said:

It’s not 3D printed its made of assembled plastic components

😂😂😂😂

Archived