you're all so keen

yehboi
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

anyone else find it proper weird when someone goes out and spends crazy amounts of money on kit and equipment they don't actually need, only to give themselves that feeling of being in the military. when really they're not, never have been and never will be. yeah me too. 

Perhaps this isn't the place for you then.

Each to their own. If people want to do it then fine.

I think you would be surprised how many people have been in the forces on here, but probably don't bang on about it.

2 minutes ago, yehboi said:

anyone else find it proper weird when someone goes out and spends crazy amounts of money on kit and equipment they don't actually need, only to give themselves that feeling of being in the military. when really they're not, never have been and never will be. yeah me too. 

He says wanting to run around playing soldier...

• Mostly Retired Moderators
Just now, yehboi said:

You've taken our gentle ribbing of Nuprol products a bit too much to heart I think.

Most of the guys take Airsoft light heartedly here. 

Just because not everyone loves your Nuprol AEG as much as you doesn't mean you have to report every post (including the head moderator) and call them a c*nt.

• L3wisD locked this topic

Archived