What do people think of the PTS Centurian ?

El aston
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys i am new to airsoft and just looking for the best gun to get. I have been doing my research and alot of people are saying the TM's are the best ones to go for.. 

But i went down my local shop and came across the PTS what a lovely gun it was, plus the M4 is my fave. Tried it with the  T1 micro on riser rails. I haven't even had one game yet lol! But just having a look

I think its just as good as the TM.  Recoil is certainly stronger, range is equivalent, TM has the edge on accuracy.  Mine needed a new hop rubber but thats it.  Does a very consistent 320FPS.  Quick change spring if you want to up it a little.  Only complaint I have is that if your battery isn't very new then it has a tendency to lock up on semi so it could benefit from a MOSFET.  Good gun and better value for money than the TM which are overpriced.  Oh and because its all metal and the rail - its heavy.

1 hour ago, EvilMonkee said:

I think its just as good as the TM.  Recoil is certainly stronger, range is equivalent, TM has the edge on accuracy.  Mine needed a new hop rubber but thats it.  Does a very consistent 320FPS.  Quick change spring if you want to up it a little.  Only complaint I have is that if your battery isn't very new then it has a tendency to lock up on semi so it could benefit from a MOSFET.  Good gun and better value for money than the TM which are overpriced.  Oh and because its all metal and the rail - its heavy.

That sounds good mate how long have you had it for? The thing is you can live without the accuracy can’t you, it can’t be much different? Yeah when I seen it at the shop I liked it... also seen the BOLT BR47 and I love it. Not much read on them though 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
3 hours ago, El aston said:

also seen the BOLT

I'd avoid them mate.

Bolt have a fierce kick but shake themselves to death. Not worth the time or the money you'd have to put into it.

If Recoil is what you're after, TM NGRS and KWA ERG (Like the Centurion) is your best bet.

Unless you want to pull your socks up and go GBB with an MWS. 

BD0D3946-58CF-4F61-B017-B7D0E43E36C9.jpeg.8797aa8b6c42c2576f805f82554fa4f6.jpeg

ive heard good things about the PTS, but almost everybody who runs an electric recoil runs a TM. The only electric gun I have is a 416 delta custom and it’s very good 

22 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I'd avoid them mate.

Bolt have a fierce kick but shake themselves to death. Not worth the time or the money you'd have to put into it.

If Recoil is what you're after, TM NGRS and KWA ERG (Like the Centurion) is your best bet.

Unless you want to pull your socks up and go GBB with an MWS. 

Yeah I heard this mate, but it was with the older ones newer models don’t. But a tm recoil m4 has came up at a good price so going to get this. 

21 hours ago, Wo1f said:

BD0D3946-58CF-4F61-B017-B7D0E43E36C9.jpeg.8797aa8b6c42c2576f805f82554fa4f6.jpeg

ive heard good things about the PTS, but almost everybody who runs an electric recoil runs a TM. The only electric gun I have is a 416 delta custom and it’s very good 

Yeah that’s what I’m getting now bud. The m4 recoil. 

Its an AR-15 without a forward assist. Not to be rude, but that's kinda boring. why not get a sharpshooter rifle, or a G3,  or an ares EBB G36, they're GREAT, really they are, been running one for three/four games now, could not be more pleased, things a goddamn dream. 

I wouldn’t have an Ares given to me, and airsoft guns don’t need a forward assist. They’re stupid on the real steal AR’s. 

Archived