Fire Support https://www.fire-support.co.uk/

Monty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Whenever I've ordered from them it's only been a couple of working days, never had any problems with them either.

Totally agree, I always use Firesupport. Really friendly and helpful on the phone for any queries, and as mentioned already it's 2 days delivery time.

• 5 weeks later...

I ordered a g&p m16 solid stock and some .28 blasters for my dmr build the other day from fire-support. The package came next day all nicely packaged. When I opened the bag at first I was annoyed when I saw a guarder OD leg holster (looks expensive) not what I ordered... I checked all my other bits which were all there and well packaged. I only noticed after that there was a little sticker ontop of the leg holster saying "please accept this free gift as a token of our appreciation".

So all in all very impressed. Got what I wanted cheaper than anywhere else, the next day, an with a very nice freebee. I will be using fire-support again

anyone else getting connection issues when trying to pay by card?

• Supporters

I've had it with Wolf Armouries before, they might need to update their security or something. I've forgotten what the deal with it is but it's something to do with needing to renew something that secures the server for the online payments.

On the topic of Fire Support though, they're my main L85 part stockist! I have to love them :P

Land Warrior and Fire Support are my two favourites.

Well im not paying the extra fees for PP... i need that propane adaptor :P

Airsoft world want £10 postage costs for my buying gas

• Supporters

watch my Posts within this week their is gonna be a Pretty penny lost for them, Well that's if they try any exscuse's.

AW You Have Failed Twice Is it 3rd Time lucky?

• Supporters

Isn't there always an additional charge for gas because it's pressurised, so it's counted as a dangerous good because it's combustable or something?

Hence the higher postage costs.

ive ordered from airsoft world a dozen times and only had one problem and thats the way they speak to you when you ring them up.fire support ive ordered twice from and the first time my stuff didnt come for a week i rang them up and got told it had been sent out but that afternoon i got a e-mail from parcelforce with tracking number and times.it had been picked up the day i rang up.

not a fan of AW, they seem to sell limited products and what they do sell its on the cheapo end of the market. its one step up from justbbguns or bbguns uk type websites. fire-support and LWA are my favorites. wolf armouries and zeroone are good but they never have what i want in stock.

• Supporters

I just emailed LWA about the M4 I just bought (not even from them) and they replied within 10 minutes and that isn't even an exaggeration.

I couldn't believe it haha.

I thought it was going to be one of those bloody bollocks emails you get from WolfArmouries that say something like, "Since we get hundreds of emails a day blah blah blah"

Do you think they really get hundreds of emails I day? 'Cos I think they're just idle bastards.

Since its gas, it has to be a courier (TNT). And they only have the 24 hour one which costs a fair bit.

I've been alright with airsoft world. They were good on the phone (even on the 23rd December).

They are the only shop that do the camo canister of Green Gas which gets on best with my guns. Plus one of the only shops that sold the KWA P226 PTP :)

EDIT:

Finally got through with FireSupport. Bring on the propane!

• AF-UK Founding Member

I doubt they get hundreds of emails a day. This website barely gets any but I have tried to make it that way! At work we get less than 20 enquiries a day and that site is much bigger than any airsoft retailer (we aren't selling products though).

There isn't an excuse for those who don't reply quickly. If some shops can manage it then they should all be able to. It's the chaps who offer good customer service who are going to survive the tough times!

I didnt send any messages and waited for a reply...

The whole payment system was playing up for me :(

• 2 months later...

I ordered from them yesterday morning and my gun was here today.

I found them reasonably priced and, from my newbie perspective, polite, helpful and patient on the phone.

I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Supporters

Wasn't sure if I should make a new thread or revive an old one, so I did the latter :)

Called Fire Support on Wednesday as I was after a TM 416 but on the proviso I could get the Lipo contact bar mod done, I was told that is fine and a pretty common request. Conversation ended with me arranging to pop in today and I was told that they would make the conversion and if I wasn't happy with the gun I wasn't under any obligation to buy.

First impression was very good so I drove up today and I had a good chat with Nick their gun tech before I drove away with a nice shiny new gun. I would definitely buy from them again/recommend them, although at just shy of 2 hours drive I don't think I will be making the journey too often!

• 1 year later...
  • Head Moderator
On 10/01/2014 at 21:39, Esoterick said:

Wasn't sure if I should make a new thread or revive an old one, so I did the latter :)

I called Fire Support on yesterday lunchtime as I was missing some grub screws for an under mount rail and could not attach it to my TM Mk23 Socom pistol. I gave them my invoice number and explained the problem. They went to check one of the other laylax (Nineball) packets they had in stock and called me back within 10 minutes to confirm that the mount should have contained the screws. They said that they would post me some. Today before lunch the postman delivered a sign for padded evelope with the two vital grub screws inside. Now that is what I call excellent customer service.

• Moderators

agree there, since the last 4 weeks ive been adding to my order for pick up on Saturday, had a few teething issues as all was new to me but even the site staff helped me out...being that annoying first AEG newbie!! haha.........lucky for me the shop is around 40mins away, although not the best lane there!

so much to learn still!

Archived