Fire Support https://www.fire-support.co.uk/

Monty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Fantastic service, as usual from https://fire-support.co.uk^_^

Bought two complete AEG sets. (guns/mags/batteries/ammo).

Went to their physical store in Cambridgeshire, good advice from their staff, they even threw in a balance charger for free.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

i got the 'box' part of charger not the lead sent out for free so they must have a load!....only asked if they had any for sale as mine has faulted somehow

Did you enjoy the drive down the track?, how is the underside of the car?!!!

5 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

What was wrong with the existing threads?

Dont worry Jedi has super mergey powers now :)

23 hours ago, Sacarathe said:

What was wrong with the existing threads?

Sorry, i searched and got no results.

Thanks for the Merge.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ive used this site a lot for both parts and AEG's never had a problem and always got my stuff next day  - great service and always my go to site when i am after anything 

• 1 month later...

Avoid!!!! For God sake AVOID.

I purchased a revolver from them when it arrived (box wrapped in brown paper not even in cardboard box) it was faulty. 

Faulty in my view because according to Frank from Firesupport wobbly barrel which on the 6” length has deviation of c.3mm measured at the muzzle is something perfectly normal.
They have instructed me to post it back at my cost but if they find it faulty they will refund the shipping cost. Of course they did not find it faulty. 

AsI have been told wobbly barrel is normal in Dan Wesson revolvers according to them! Therefore they refused to refund the return postage costs
So I lost £12 on return postage – used carrier they requested.

They are not a member of trade association, they don’t have any ADR scheme so... In your face...

Good that Citizen Advice has different view on this – so will wait and see how the issue will progress.

So unless you are happy to pay for returning faulty goods from your pocket – avoid as plague!!!!

As a interesting fact – recently I had to return goods to PatrolBase and it was all different story. 
They have arranged courier pickup, the courier had printed label with him, no hassle for me, no additional costs whatsoever, perfect and polite email communication refund issued same day they received the package.  

So well... The choice is yours... 

On 3/1/2018 at 1:25 PM, Ajax said:

Avoid!!!! For God sake AVOID.

I purchased a revolver from them when it arrived (box wrapped in brown paper not even in cardboard box) it was faulty. 

Faulty in my view because according to Frank from Firesupport wobbly barrel which on the 6” length has deviation of c.3mm measured at the muzzle is something perfectly normal.
They have instructed me to post it back at my cost but if they find it faulty they will refund the shipping cost. Of course they did not find it faulty. 

AsI have been told wobbly barrel is normal in Dan Wesson revolvers according to them! Therefore they refused to refund the return postage costs
So I lost £12 on return postage – used carrier they requested.

They are not a member of trade association, they don’t have any ADR scheme so... In your face...

Good that Citizen Advice has different view on this – so will wait and see how the issue will progress.

So unless you are happy to pay for returning faulty goods from your pocket – avoid as plague!!!!

As a interesting fact – recently I had to return goods to PatrolBase and it was all different story. 
They have arranged courier pickup, the courier had printed label with him, no hassle for me, no additional costs whatsoever, perfect and polite email communication refund issued same day they received the package.  

So well... The choice is yours... 

That is a pity and a poor show on their part,this is where you find the worth of a trader when it goes wrong and they need to step up.

Have you enquired elsewhere about the wobbly design?

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I can't say I've ever had a problem with them. I've always found Frank very helpful with enquires and they're my go-to retailer for checking UKARA numbers.

Shame to hear they've let you down on that one though Ajax. Have you had a second opinion from another retailer who also sells that particular revolver? Maybe they could confirm if a wobbley Barrel is indeed a normal "feature" for want of a better word.

• Moderators

Ive had no issues with Firesupport in regards to returns or anything either, ive even had some parts sent out for free, ok not major bits, but still, no charge

for me they are ideal as i can drive there....not the best road towards the shop, but still only 40mins from my house and they drop off at Urban if im playing instead of paying for delivery :) 

I have been using this revolver already. I had several or them in my hand (one of the was c.2 years old) none of them had this issue with wobbly barrel. 

I had been returning goods to other retailers like PatrolBase, Gunfire, Taiwangun, AirsoftWorld and NONE of them charged me for return shipping if the goods were challenged to be faulty. 

To be honest I felt like Frank didn't give a sh...t about the issue. Their communication was let's say limited. for first email describing the issue I got reply "sorry you don't like it" and then copy & paste return shipping instruction.

There was no attempt to resolve the problem - they did not offer anything like - lets see if the other revolvers we have in stock have the same issue - maybe we got one that is solid and we will send it to you. 

He said "we can't refund more than you paid us".  oh yes you should if the goods are not satisfactory quality you as a seller are obliged by law to cover the return cost. This way or another you have heard my story - maybe they treated me this way for personal reasons, maybe they didn't like my surname, or maybe I was unlucky. this way or another I feel cheated be them. you may be lucky, you may never have to return any goods to them or maybe they will refund your return postage costs. the decision to buy from them is yours ;) 

I bought a G&G upper receiver for a GR16 AEG a few years back, after FS ordered it in. 

Turned out to be the wrong part as the GR16 had been updated. 

They refused the return or a refund as it was 'especially ordered in for me'. 

• 5 months later...

Purchased a TM Breacher last month from them. Order processing was slow and as there was a hiccup with my UKARA, it slowed it down even more. 

Finally received five days after placing the order. 

Strikes me as would be hard to buy from there if you do not have a UKARA number and have another VCRA defense. 

• Moderators

they are one of the keepers of the sacred numbers so i guess they have to really take a tough line on it.....its just easier with a number ;)....thats why i have 2!

Ordered two Prommy barrels. They consistently have the stock I need and once again received in double quick time. 

I've not had a problem ordering from them, but not ordered a RIF.  One part was out of stock, they rang me to tell me before shipping the order, double checked to see if the part was in the wrong place and rang me again, so can't fault the service.

Cheers

G

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 11/09/2018 at 07:28, clumpyedge said:

Never had a problem retail wise, Their site however (urban assault) is a fucking joke 🤣

in what sense?.....

can post here i you want as i play there a few (3 or 4) times a year as do others so good to hear others opinions

https://airsoft-forums.uk/forum/64-free-fire-zone-amp-urban-assault/

20 minutes ago, djben9 said:

in what sense?.....

can post here i you want as i play there a few (3 or 4) times a year as do others so good to hear others opinions

https://airsoft-forums.uk/forum/64-free-fire-zone-amp-urban-assault/

Wont make a new thread as it was a while ago and put me off ever going back... Marshals didnt want to sort out issues (one was reported to one marshal he said he was going off to deal with it when in actual fact he walked round the back of a building and just sat down) cheating was rife when I played there and from reports and reviews on facebook it is still the same. Again even after saying to a marshal about inappropriate behavior in the "safe zone" didnt bother dealing with it instead just sat drinking tea. 

Like i say this was about a year ago and i vowed never to go back just because of how shit my day was even after numerous complaints to marshals which changed nothing.

• Moderators

thanks or that, tbh, its can still be like that at times and s frustrating, hence i dont go as much as id like plus other commitments on Saturdays between Sep and May keep me away!

26 minutes ago, djben9 said:

thanks or that, tbh, its can still be like that at times and s frustrating, hence i dont go as much as id like plus other commitments on Saturdays between Sep and May keep me away!

Considering the quality of the sites that are close by to that id much rather play The Gaol or RIFT and know im going to have a good day.

• 3 months later...

Firesupport £3500 prize Giveaway January 2019

WINNERS SO FAR

£3500 worth of prizes
Every Day in January win a prize from the list below
INTERNET ORDERS only to Qualify
2 chances to win
Each day a winner is picked from the internet orders placed that day.
Then at the end of the month all internet orders from the month are then used to pick a winner for the main prize of the Marui AK47 recoil
Still left to win
Marui NEXT-GEN 4-16 DELTA (Black Version) (AEG) Upgraded and 4 midcap magazines

ICS (Metal) PAR MK3 R MTR EBB AEG Airsoft Gun - supplied by ICS
ICS (Metal) M4 CQB with Retractable Stock
ICS (Plastic)(Tan) CXP16 Short Version
ICS (Metal) M4 CQB Folding Stock
ICS (Metal) M4 CQB with Stubby Stock 
ICS (Metal)(Tan) M4 R.I.S
Marui M92F Chrome GBB Pistol
Marui Foliage Warrior GBB Pistol
Marui 1911 Mark IV Series '70 GBB Airsoft Pistol (Nickel)
ICS White 6mm .20g Competition Grade BB's (5000 Resealable Bag) x 5
Firesupport Lipo Mod free to recoil
ASG ULTRAIR GBB Gas 570 ml (5 cans)
Kong Power Lipo battery of your choice x 3
King Arms SF CAP W/ TA Flag
Dytac Hexmag M4/M16 Mid-Cap Magazines (Box of 5)(Dark Earth)
Guarder Tactical Elbow Pad Black
VFC S&W M&P9C 6mm GBB Pistol
Excel .20g BB's 3700 rnd Resealable Bag (White) 10 bags
Firesupport Marui Recoil upgrade 340 fps
Firesupport Fit BTC or Titan Ngen mosfet
Xcortech X3500 Chronograph
G&P Free Float Recoil System M16 RAS airsoft gun AEG
www.fire-support.co.uk

20190111giveawaywinnerday10.jpg

Archived