The frames on TM Glocks

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a couple of TMs and the plastic feels reasonable enough to me. My Beretta M9A1 is quite impressive.

Are you saying that this is a problem mainly with TM Glocks. The slide looks OK for plastic, but they haven't come close to capturing the finish of the frame, have they? 

They certainly aren't as realistic as say the HK USP 9.

I know there is only so much you can do with abs, but most of the Maruis are acceptable. The Glock however looks sort of cheap and fragile.

Thanks for the reply, by the way.

Yes, I have a WE and the polymer frame is what the TM's should be. 

Can't decide whether to put in a RA-TECH Maple Leaf hop up unit and inner barrel set, or just put the money towards a TM.

Accuracy isn't bad but the hop rubber struggles to lift the bbs,  and the gun shoots low at this time of year.

They’re not that bad. They’re not VFC nylon fibre, but the overall gun is much better than the WE. Having gone from a WE G18c to a TM one, I’ll take hitting things I aim at over a metal slide and more matte plastic 

B9226424-4932-40FE-BFFC-59041135D1F5.jpeg

Archived