Moving to UK from Italy, how to bring my Airsoft guns

Federico
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

When I moved here, I two toned one of my guns by painting a spare stock and foregrip bright green, thus making 51% bright green. I played the needed games with it to get my site membership / ukara, and used that to get the rest of the guns - posted by relatives.

Thanks for the info anyway. I can imagine that 80% of the times the games are pure combat. This is not a problem, actually I need 

to find a site for training with others on the weekend. I will probably travel to other countries to attend Milsim events 2-4 times per year.

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

......we don’t have as much free access countryside (HM land Registry estimates between 75%-85% is privately owned in the uk) as a lot of other countries have to use .....

@Federico

and certainly do not go off and play where land looks abandoned or remote...... it’s always less remote then you think and can result in a criminal record!!!!

Play on real sites 

15 hours ago, Tommikka said:

@Federico

and certainly do not go off and play where land looks abandoned or remote...... it’s always less remote then you think and can result in a criminal record!!!!

Play on real sites 

Of course I will never do it.  :) 

21 hours ago, Federico said:

Thanks @Druid799,

Can you suggest me a good Airsoft Team close to Cambridge? I am looking for Milsim / Reenacting events as well. I use to play in

my region (Sardegna) where we have plenty of space for Milsim as is a big island with few population. 

You can see the Social media pages of my team here: www.maddogs.it

I live in Cambridge, Sites i goto are

Team Green at Tuddenham

Gunman Airsoft also at Tuddenham

Mad dog at Huntingdon

All sites are friendly and always had a good day their

• 2 months later...

as foreign player myself, whenever i travel to the UK for airsoft, i just show my passport and declare it with UK customs at eurotunnel or ferryterminals, no issues whatsoever. 

Archived