New to the Forums and playing in Hampshire

FluffyMadMan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i though it best to say hi here first before i start adding my 2 pence worth around the forums.

Not been back playing too long after a while out (my achilles and i had a disagreement and it made a valiant attempt to leave my body)

Looking to find a few good regular places to play at and try and get at least a couple of games in a month. Lucky in that i live within striking distance of all of UCAPs sites and a few more in this area.

Anyone know of any (casual) teams that are kicking around.  Always found it way more fun when your out there with a group of people you play pretty regularly with and all my 'Skirmish Pals' are over Essex and Kent way so billy no mates out there now.

Paul

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Definitely check out Combat South Woodland. Possibly the best site in the UK. Fantastic there; sadly a bit too far away from me.

• 3 months later...

Hi there,

I dont know if it will be too far north for you but my friends and I live around reading/wokingham and we play at Gunman (Eversley) and Red Alert (Thatcham/Newbury).

Both very well run sites with friendly staff and good grounds with decent and friendly regulars. Walk on or hire is available at both.  

Gunman do a skirmish weekend normally in the first weekend of the month and a film sim weekend in the middle weekend of the month, either at their Alpha or Bravo sites (Gunman Eversley has two sites).

Red Alert do a single day skirmish every weekend, alternating between Saturday and Sunday.

Gunman have a skirmish event this weekend with plenty of spaces left if your free this weekend. 

Hope to see you there some time.

-Sharpe

Archived