stores around Leicestershire?

blurton22
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi mate i live in hinckley , and i dont think there are any shops around the leicestershire area .. closest is milton keynes i think

Theres a kit/gear shop in the centre of Leicester called Polimil (address below) but they dont do airsoft related items (weapons, bbs, gas etc...)

Here's the website anyway if your interested :)

http://www.polimil.co.uk/

• 2 years later...

Hi there, I might have what your looking for...we have just taken on a unit in melton and along with our site and vast supplier can get most of what you need. We also try to be cheaper than other retailer and are happy to price match if we are over others, Keep in mind that in the unit are stock on airsoft is limited due to just opening but are stock is growing and we can always order what you want and you can use the unit as a pick up point.

LONGSHOT SPORTS along with LEISTERSHIRE-AIRGUNS have now relocated and open up our first store. We stock a larger range of items ranging from air pistols and air rifles to crossbows and archery. We also stock a range of top quality airsoft items along with military and tactical clothing. To finish off the selection we have a broad selection of Slingshots and extras.

Melton Mowbray Market,
Scalford Road,
Melton Mowbray,
Leicestershire
LE13 1JY
Gate 3
Unit 21

Sunday 8:30 - 12:30
Tuesday 8:30 - 2:30

Hi there, I might have what your looking for...we have just taken on a unit in melton and along with our site and vast supplier can get most of what you need. We also try to be cheaper than other retailer and are happy to price match if we are over others, Keep in mind that in the unit are stock on airsoft is limited due to just opening but are stock is growing and we can always order what you want and you can use the unit as a pick up point.

LONGSHOT SPORTS along with LEISTERSHIRE-AIRGUNS have now relocated and open up our first store. We stock a larger range of items ranging from air pistols and air rifles to crossbows and archery. We also stock a range of top quality airsoft items along with military and tactical clothing. To finish off the selection we have a broad selection of Slingshots and extras.

Melton Mowbray Market,

Scalford Road,

Melton Mowbray,

Leicestershire

LE13 1JY

Gate 3

Unit 21

Sunday 8:30 - 12:30

Tuesday 8:30 - 2:30

You might want to get your shop added to then, then. http://www.airsoftmap.net/Retailers/

I tried that but every time I did it moaned about a connection time out, I did it twice only taking a few mins each time. Ill try it tomorrow and see what happens. Cheers buddy.

It did then when I tried to do a review of my local site a little while ago. Maybe something's wrong with Airbana. Anyone know more?

Archived