New to this! Help needed :)

El aston
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys new to this a big hello from me!

I am from Birmingham so looking for any decent places near by. I have not even been to a game yet but its defiantly my thing. I used to do paint balling a few years back. But now i am looking on taking this up as a hobby. 

Been looking at types of guns what is the preferred guns people have gas or electric?  

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Have a read of all the pinned (sticky) topics in each section,  it start here:

Hi

Welcome to the forum. 

Most tend to start with an AEG, and it will be easy to get an entry level gun.

But before buying anything, get UKARA sorted.  Use the time to look around and see what you like.  Most will happily show you there guns.

Cheers

G

Its definitely hard to resist buying a gun as a two tone ASAP

BUT.............. as everyone here will tell you, its far more rewarding to play the 3 games to get registered with UKARA

NOT ONLY so you can buy a RIF (Realistic Imitation Firearm) but also to give you time to see what's available.  Meet some guys, look at guns, talk about guns.

That's a big part of the fun...

Electric (AEG) is the norm for the main weapon, especially as a first gun.

Secondary (eg Pistol) is usually gas, either bottled (eg GreenGas) or Co2 bulbs.

Again, play a few games before considering a secondary. (You'll have plenty of things to worry about not losing before getting to pistol falling from holster or magazine missing) ;)

Hey guys thanks for the reply,  From my research and FB etc people have said TM is one of the best. I have been offered a G&G Predator now someone just me a TM Recoil. I haven't even been to a game yet but i know i will love it. I mean i feel like i am running before i can walk but i want an M4 either way tbh as these are my fave guns. I am thinking if it comes up at a great price how can i say no?!

Archived