Aspiring airsofter from Cheshire.

Guest Failism
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Failism

Hey everyone. I've only ever done paintball in the past and while i enjoyed it I feel that airsoft is more my style. I currently haven't been to any games but I'm hoping to change that within the coming months if my friends decide that they want to play. 

• Supporters

Welcome! :)

I live in Chester and I'd recommend either Outpost or Alpha 55 for good sites to play at. 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).  

Remember that airsoft is so that paint ballers can have heroes ;) 

Guest Failism
2 hours ago, Gepard said:

Welcome! :)

I live in Chester and I'd recommend either Outpost or Alpha 55 for good sites to play at. 

Alpha 55 was the site I showed to my mates when I brought up the idea, don't think they were too fond of the 45 minute drive though.

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Failism said:

Alpha 55 was the site I showed to my mates when I brought up the idea, don't think they were too fond of the 45 minute drive though.

45 minutes isn't too bad. Lot of players drive much further than that for a game! You should absolutely make the trip for one of their Socials though, especially the Summer Social. Spring Social is in April I think. 

Hi and welcome.

If your mates don't fancy the drive go on your own. Loads of people turn up at sites solo , just introduce yourself play sensibly and call your hits you will soon find yourself part of a group. Airsofters are generally a friendly bunch , start asking folk about their guns and you'll make some friends for life !

Above all , go along and have fun.

Archived