Good reliable gas gun

Whitty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

depends what you want in low temperature stay away from single stack mag guns unless you get a c02 gun. other than that i would second Tokyo Marui for build quality and all round performance. i have just got an hk45 very impressed so far. also have a TM Desert Eagle, glock 17 and beretta m9 so i like my TMs.

£200 for a pistol gives you the option of... EVERYTHING!

I prefer Co2 pistols myself.

Just go with whatever you like the look of.  Performance won't vary that much in that upper price range.

I've got a couple of WE pistols, Glock 18 and 1911, and would happily recommend either. I went WE rather that TM because I wanted metal slides rather than plastic. I run them on red gas all year round with no issues at all.

TM are the most reliable gas pistols.

The others may look more realistic but will fail long before a TM does. .

I used to prefer metal too. Now I like plastic more.

Aluminium slides are nice  but you don't get those on a stock gun - just cheap alloy with a finish that soon begins to show wear.

I do like a nice TM G17, but I’ve owned loads.

I currently have a slightly modded SAI BLU, which I’ve held onto for a few months (a lifetime for me)

6CF0A302-C9DD-47E3-B4DD-428D7DDC0D0C.thumb.jpeg.4dcfa31fb245475647897e0c3e8fdf98.jpeg

VFC PPQ. I've never had a problem except with a single leaky mag which probably only need repaired. 

6 hours ago, Whitty said:

Ok thanks guys .i was thinking of going with the tm 5.1 gold match but likewise I’m not to keen on the plastic slide as well...but then it will be more gas efficient 🤷‍♂️

Cracking pistol, best out of the box you can buy, and you’ll have enough cash for at least one extra mag👍🏻

Tokyo Marui

Tokyo Maru

Tokyo Mar

Tokyo Ma

Tokyo M

Tokyo

Toky

Tok

To

T

Tr

Tru